• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup MySQL (Answers for the normal errors too) Photos now!

plz help, i have done all of this but where can i start the server? Where can i click so my server run online? plz help. and im noob so plz take it easy when you show me.

SMTP Service DEACTIVATED
FTP Service DEACTIVATED How i can activate these??

Please anserw :/!

SMTP Service DEACTIVATED
FTP Service DEACTIVATED How i can activate these??

Please anserw :/!

In your xampp control panel, open that and press on the buttons "Start".

@Simon753: Yes and udp.
@Swoosh: You need to download the latest TFS to start your server, or a older version. All sources and data files are already there, including the starter. Notice that you need to have your database imported and need to have all coordinates setted.
Moionntuijja: You need to have your XAMPP Started.

Access denied for me

Hi, I have a error when I run my server.

"Access denied for user root@localhost using password [NO]"

I checked my password on config if it's right about 100 times now and I changed my pass on xamppsecurity about 100 times to :p Tell me what's wrong please

Hi, I have a error when I run my server.

"Access denied for user root@localhost using password [NO]"

I checked my password on config if it's right about 100 times now and I changed my pass on xamppsecurity about 100 times to :p Tell me what's wrong please

Are you having the xampp version 1.6.6 or 1.6.7?
Are you using the right database.sql file depending on what distrobution version you use?

I cant login in my router with default getaway and when I called my ISP they said that they dont want me to login in router cuz I could mess shit up. Is my situation normal? Cuz I see that all of you can simply login in your routers and open/forward ports you need, but I cant, cuz they don't let me. I mean...the router is in my house, its my property, can they rlly denie me that? :s

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom