• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup MySQL (Answers for the normal errors too) Photos now!

I can't manage to install Apache since it says port 80 or port 443 is already busy, I havn't found any program whatsoever that occupies it at my computer, do anyone know what's wrong, or a good way to find the program? Tried nestat -o and check them one after one..

Edit:Now tried netstat -an and found out those ports are in use by 0.0.0.0, anyone have the least idea wtf is wrong? Coz I don't..

Edit2: Now found out that it was skype who used the ports. :)

Last edited:
ok, well it all works but when i say 1/1 i goto the account manager..but when i try to login it says cannot connect? what is the problem?

I mean that i did all this but when i start serv it just says that lua5.1.dll cant be finded what this means? xd i downloaded a hole serv with all why is missing?

im using vpsland vps and like when I try to reconnect to localhost/xamp i get redirected to parallel plesk panel and it says This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel - leading hosting automation control panel. If you see this page it means:
1. hosting for this domain is not configured or
2. there's no such domain registered in Parallels Plesk Panel

how do i solve it? =(

I've dont everything you said, but I got stucked in the import..

Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNrtky1Pw0AYgLu8YO43IF5BUGvT69hCO8MYZSxs7dYOluD4GLBkG2MUMYPBYDAYDAaDwYzvzwSD
wWAwJASDwWAwGAxvwYBDk/dJ7rn22rtTj+15rmdhWmLawJztWCjjKBOYiEtd+CX6pAjhT9B6b3bW
wuWlWnOqtVxpabXqtNZcaKI0pNmPhq6bqi5VOUALlqFbMjGJtUrdxF6Rb/vFnIVxTWqxmDqzWK+v
NKpBW4z7Hrp+FFMZ2ylFccKmy8rVBmbs9JiLUjNFIZ+yMBbu06QojBbCf6KuH55laCaWs45TErmU
k7Gw0lBXgjl1QHzdRaoGFZxbbNWnAowpXUokogwiKgo+Kr9xaUR+vEeUP9JNoweC8PEKPuAd3uAV
XuAZnuAB7uEObuEGruECjqEDe7ALO7ANW7AJG7AOa7AK7e/NDPNPuPRIF0XSeZjVWZ50OkY6yZKO
R0hHw6TDIdLBIGm/bz5I0txJcrIMw8lysgzDyTIMJ8vJMgwny8kyDCfLyTKc7Heyn/a/WMM=
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----

ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 15 16 6510
STR: �

SVN: $Id: sqlparser.lib.php 12194 2009-01-18 12:20:16Z lem9 $
MySQL: 5.1.33-community
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win GECKO 1.9
PMA: 3.1.3.1
PHP VER,OS: 5.2.9 WINNT
LANG: en-utf-8
SQL: SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;

----END RAW----

SQL query:

SQLite format 3���@ �� ����������������O���������������������������������������������������������t������������������������������~yt������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������R����Q����O����M����K����I����F����D����B����@����>�;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

what to do? :\

Hi everyone, since Talaturen refuses to give me Nikkster back, that he banned without any reason at all, I decided to provide support on this user instead.

Thank you all for still supporting my tutorial. Please ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer them as fast as possible.

I'm back on Nikkster now. Like I said, just post any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

I also would like to let you know that I'm going to update the thread in a few days with new information etc.

Regards,
Nikkster

You don't have to open 3306 -.-
That's for remote control.

What if they want to access their PHPMyAdmin somewhere?

Please don't post in my thread to raise your post count if you don't have anything to say or need help (especially not when you tell them to open port 3306 in your tutorial:

Second step: opening your ports.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]7171/7172/80/3306)

If you do not know how to do it you can go to: PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall

:ninja:

Back