• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup MySQL (Answers for the normal errors too) Photos now!

Updated the thread a bit.

If anyone needs help, just post and I will try to help you the best I can.

Enjoy! :D

Hi i have this error when i try to import schema.sql
Error

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1046 - No database selected

:(

Hi i have this error when i try to import schema.sql
Error

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1046 - No database selected

:(

You have to press the SQL button while you're viewing your database.

You have to press the SQL button while you're viewing your database.

You need to delete your triggers in your database, as the error says "drop trigger if exists"

export your database and open it with wordpad and press ctrl + R and write "trigger" delete all those trigger that says "on" - something.

Should work.

HELP!!! I get this message when i try to log back in ...

"Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.11.4

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error
MySQL said:

Cannot connect: invalid settings.""

Any suggestions will greatly be appreciated.

You need to delete your triggers in your database, as the error says "drop trigger if exists"

export your database and open it with wordpad and press ctrl + R and write "trigger" delete all those trigger that says "on" - something.

Should work.

Look at the last line of his error ;)

HELP!!! I get this message when i try to log back in ...

"Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.11.4

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error
MySQL said:

Cannot connect: invalid settings.""

Any suggestions will greatly be appreciated.

Did you edit any file inside PhpMyAdmin folder?

I Made The Database I Named It Forgotten But When I Look For Forgotten.sql Its No Where To Be found Where Do I Find The File..

I Made The Database I Named It Forgotten But When I Look For Forgotten.sql Its No Where To Be found Where Do I Find The File..

It's called mysql.schema and it's inside the server's folder.

When i log on a knight/pally and i train skills (getting for example 50 on sword) and then i log out and log into, the skills went to 10 again. why it happens?:S

i have a cool problem lol when i make the samples of the acc in site i make the posx posy and posz, i created a new acc and new character but when i die in the game the pos gets to 0\0\0
why that?

Back