• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup MySQL (Answers for the normal errors too) Photos now!

What if they want to access their PHPMyAdmin somewhere?

Please don't post in my thread to raise your post count if you don't have anything to say or need help. :ninja:

I heard it would be safer to keep the port closed.

So what he is saying is just make everything safer.
If it now gets safer.

The tutorial has been re-written. I would like to thank you for your patience and if you would need any help, just post in this thread.

Hey guys. So I set everything up with no errors. xampp and all is running smoothly. newest version of TFS is uploaded with no database errors. only thing left to do is login, which I cant. Cannot connect to login server Connection refused is what I get after I try to get into acct manager with 1/1. all my ports that need to be open are open and I tried using my IP which I used in the whole setup, to login with tibialoader. I also used the loopback to try to login. nothing works. friends on my LAN also tried to login and they could not

any thoughts?

I hate myself for being so retarded. I can't even follow a good tutorial? It pisses me off so much.

"If you use Windows, please go to this link and choose the .exe or the .zip download:
apache friends - xampp for windows

If you use Linux, please go to this link and choose the .exe or the .zip download:
apache friends - xampp for linux

Then you install it.(I guess if I didn't download the .exe file, but the .zip file I should to the following:) If you downloaded the Zip files, extract them to the HTDOCS folder which is located inside the XAMPP folder.(wait, what did I miss? I have no Xampp folder yet, I thought that was what I was about to do...)"

I must be totally retarded, because I've tried to follow so many tutorials and always end up stuck on something like this. Well, ofcourse I didn't give up and got it working after some time. now 2nd error:

Error
SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

This happend when I did the "import" step.

update: I just randomly tried to import my database, however at one point it didn't give me any error, nor any comfirmation. I didn't notice any new databses either, just the "MySql" one that has 40-50~entries, so I tried to redirect my server to that database. and I had 1001 pages of errors in my console when I tried to run it. Well, I guess I'm just too much noob.

Last edited:
Error
SQL query:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `houses` ;

MySQL said:

#1217 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails

What does this mean, help?

i cant login to my acc manager, why? :S i've done everything right, and i could login to it before, my friend too. but now nothings work, its says disconnected?

Back