• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How would you rate this chick?

1. Tits
2. Or
3. Gtfo

rep+ <3 HUAHAuhuahauha´;D o_O ,PD,pw +owxD`!+32

There is something about her face that makes her so like EWWY. She's like a 3/10 for some reason.

It looked like she was trying to be something along the lines of this
girls-scene-hair-1.jpg

That picture had me puking for 3 hours, really gross.. and really fucking ugly

@RealSoft
I can understand why you judge people on this forum and believe they've got a rough time with girls because they're really too stupid to have one but seriously.. Don't act adult or older then others, what're you? Like 14?

I hate when people talk about girls, especially on a forum when they have no whatsoever experience with one.

They are so desperate that they rate 10 out of 10 on a minor gal whose really fucking ugly.

we're not some kind of trophy ........

Come on, if you made a "rate this guy" thread, nobody would say that. Everybody has their opinions. I don't see what's wrong about sharing them. Nobody is being sexist, let's not take it in that direction.

Scene* not emo..

Thank you.

Those girls are as sharp said 'scene girls'.

Thank you two for being informed individuals.

They are legal for me :D

Same.
@Everybody giving negative ratings: Do you not like women?
@OT: She has a long face, and her eyebrows are definitely too far apart. I would give her a 3/10, she could easily be a 7/10, if she didn't pluck her eyebrows in that fashion. She would also look a lot better if she found her style, I don't feel like that fits her very well at all. I also feel it's a sad stereotype to say she looks "empty-headed" from a photo.
Anyway, the girl Collz posted is much more attractive. 9/10, I feel like there's too much black, I have black hair, for example, I avoid wearing just black shirts, because it blends in with my hair, I feel the same with her, and a bit with the eyeliner. But much better.

Red

Back