• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HP/MP Limit

forkzz

Reaction score
I have a very high experience server with reset system.
However, there is a moment which the player will go through a problem: the HP/MP limit is around 2.1 billions. How could I make it be more? All my searches has got the same point: edit the source to int64.

my player.h
player.h

Solution
Why not using the one posted on forum? Because it is not that simple and will require a lot of changes and might lead to other issues/bugs.
TFS versions? It needs many changes with creature.h/player.cpp/player.h
You'll have to change everything related to health/mana/maxhealth/maxmana in your source files from int32_t to int64_t

Why not using the one posted on forum? Because it is not that simple and will require a lot of changes and might lead to other issues/bugs.

Solution
Thank you so much, I really haven't found it, I love you

Back