• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hp on monsters

Jimmay

Wuuut?
Reaction score
I got some monsters with ALOT hp, more than they are needed. How can I change the hp on all monsters except going into the monsterfile and change on 1 monster each time.. I would like to change like % or something on all monsters. Is this possible?

I got some monsters with ALOT hp, more than they are needed. How can I change the hp on all monsters except going into the monsterfile and change on 1 monster each time.. I would like to change like % or something on all monsters. Is this possible?

That's not possible unless you source edit the server to reduce the hp by a certain amount.

if the monsters are to over powerd then just download some tfs or some normal server that have a monsters liek rl tibia and then just replace it.
thats the easy way if you are looking for it.

Back