• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Huge] Raising money to move forward...

Cant TFS be developed as OTClient is? With flags to check the protocol and features to be used.
This would be the best case scenario, but it would also require an initial commitment that takes way more than just downgrading client, I guess.

I just finished downgrading, you can check it out here:

Why dont you disable things by creating flags and config.lua options? This way it would be multi protocol

Everyone's down to their own decision, some people use OTX, some people don't, some people rather use a clean TFS bug-free downgraded branch.

Other question how can we be sure it will be bugfree?

As programmers, we do our best to give potential quality products to the people that hire us to make tasks for them, such as programs or custom codes to work with their Tibia game servers, I have very good feedback on my jobs thread without a single complaint about "incomplete" or "unstable" code whatsoever throughout the years. Also, I'm the personal and only programmer for www.nostalrius.com.br.

Cant TFS be developed as OTClient is? With flags to check the protocol and features to be used.

We had discussed this as a potential feature for the main branch, however, it might bring issues with people that are down to using a specific Tibia version, and to force them to go through every file to remove (and potentially, break the code) newer or older protocols' code is overkill, however this one could ease the merging of TFS master development in the custom branch for multiple Tibia versions.

I am going over those sources right now & it looks to me like he didn't use the latest sources.

He did a lot of deleting or commenting of things like browsefield, mounts, chat bubbles, modal windows, offline training, additional skills (mana leech etc...), cool downs, the market place and other things found in 10.98.

The reason I suspect he didn't use the latest sources is because there were minor differences in capitalization, wording & syntax.

The data pack also contains remnants of 10.98 features & in the sources & daypack is missing a lot of standard scripts found in 8.6 & sources such as in game account manager, vocation attributes that were not even included in the scripts.

On top of all that there is no changelog or even documentation.

And I haven't even finished looking through everything.

I hope this is not the intended product you are looking to produce because to me this is the complete opposite of moving forward.

The downgraded TFS 8.6 is a charity that was done for free by @Nekiro to help in the community for those that need it, if you are not satisfied with the free product, you may as well help in donating so we can have a downgrade that fits your needs (no commenting and actual documentation), and you should NOT expect a downgrade from last TFS to support in game account manager or features that are found in older TFS versions, understand what it is; a TFS downgrade, not a TFS 8.6 downgrade that acts like TFS 0.2-0.4 and derivatives, you can at least be thankful that he did it for free unlike other programmers like me that have no time. I may help in contributing to make this downgrade better, documenting and stuff if Nekiro doesn't have time for it, no problems on my side.

I am going over those sources right now & it looks to me like he didn't use the latest sources.

He did a lot of deleting or commenting of things like browsefield, mounts, chat bubbles, modal windows, offline training, additional skills (mana leech etc...), cool downs, the market place and other things found in 10.98.

The reason I suspect he didn't use the latest sources is because there were minor differences in capitalization, wording & syntax.

The data pack also contains remnants of 10.98 features & in the sources & daypack is missing a lot of standard scripts found in 8.6 & sources such as in game account manager, vocation attributes that were not even included in the scripts.

On top of all that there is no changelog or even documentation.

And I haven't even finished looking through everything.

I hope this is not the intended product you are looking to produce because to me this is the complete opposite of moving forward.
Feel free to help complete this 50$ and we’ll get something satisfying.

PS. If we hit 50$ I’ll ask ezzz to downgrade it to 8.6 and make it worth the money hopefully

@Ezzz @Amiroslo when you talk about downgrade TFS it means that it can load, for example, real 7.4 maps ?
I mean, if I make a 7.4 map with RME using the real 7.4 spr/dat TFS will load it?

OTX is not a clean downgrade of TFS 1.3, it’s a fork with the intention of changing TFS 1.3 to something different. Also TFS 1.3 is more stable and is bugless compared to OTX
TFS is stable and bugless??? Are you insane?

TFS is stable and bugless??? Are you insane?
I must disagree. Tfs is as bugged as otx, because they are almost the same. I might list you there 20 bugs I have found while working on sources. I reported few of them and guess what? Only few were fixed (I assume nobody cares)

I must disagree. Tfs is as bugged as otx, because they are almost the same. I might list you there 20 bugs I have found while working on sources. I reported few of them and guess what? Only few were fixed (I assume nobody cares)
i have fixed many bugs on otx could you list your 20 list please? im anxious ( this is not sarcasm) i wnt to know to see if i can solve them of if indeed they were already solved
i mostly work with 772 but there no much difference between others rotocol excluding the features ofc

and yes otx is pretty the same thing as tfs xD

i have fixed many bugs on otx could you list your 20 list please? im anxious ( this is not sarcasm) i wnt to know to see if i can solve them of if indeed they were already solved
i mostly work with 772 but there no much difference between others rotocol excluding the features ofc

and yes otx is pretty the same thing as tfs xD
i may list you one of them, which is not fixed yet: when you push items to container with pages, push so many that you land on page 2. add another item, still looking at 2nd page.

i may list you one of them, which is not fixed yet: when you push items to container with pages, push so many that you land on page 2. add another item, still looking at 2nd page.
container with pages are related to tibia 10x? like depots?

container with pages are related to tibia 10x? like depots?
yes, this is an example. or another one, which persists from creating an otservers. put on stack 10 creatures. teleport to this position - you will see a black screen.

Back