• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X hundred of onCreatureLeave messages on console

Lurk

Reaction score
each second there's at least 30, listing npcs and monsters, there's also "Monster: monstername not found in the friendList."
Code:
[19:24:33.332] Monster: Cond Jumy not found in the friendList.
[19:24:33.332] onCreatureLeave - Cond Jumy
I'm trying this TFS 1.X+ - tfs 1.2 how can i create a crash log? server crash when login after dies (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-how-can-i-create-a-crash-log-server-crash-when-login-after-dies.264106/#post-2552229) but nothing like absolutelly nothing appears in my visual studio
1566685554706.png
can anyone help me to at least get some error messages on my visual studio? the problem is probably being caused by a script, but quickly looking at most of them I saw no problem at all

Solution
VS Debugger isn't going to catch arbitrary prints because they're not errors, there's no crash occurring and you have no breakpoints set. The print is either coming from a specific monster script or from monsters.cpp (maybe monster.cpp, can't remember). Just open both and CTRL+F for "not found in the friendList", and the same for "onCreatureLeave - ".
VS Debugger isn't going to catch arbitrary prints because they're not errors, there's no crash occurring and you have no breakpoints set. The print is either coming from a specific monster script or from monsters.cpp (maybe monster.cpp, can't remember). Just open both and CTRL+F for "not found in the friendList", and the same for "onCreatureLeave - ".

Solution
Back