• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hydra Spawn

It's bad, alot of bordering errors, autoborderer everywhere, and looks bad. 2/10

Prest said:
It's bad, alot of bordering errors, autoborderer everywhere, and looks bad. 2/10

autoborderer what?i dont use autoborderer Prest for me is great map (;

You're not going to call your own map sh*t.. And yes this is autoborder, don't like bro, it's way too obvious

Prest said:
You're not going to call your own map sh*t.. And yes this is autoborder, don't like bro, it's way too obvious

autoborder that? man does not understand. where I use autoborder

Prest said:

autoborder that? man does not understand. where I use autoborder

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're using remere's map editor its when you use Terrain or Doodad and just drag the tile around to make it more comfortable trough it looks really messy when you do like that.
Its a good start but you may wait to post screens/upload and check out some tutorials before if you doesn't like critic critism, since this guys is only telling the truth and i/we wont lie to you and tell its super great et cetera, not many however. ^_^

If you're using remere's map editor its when you use Terrain or Doodad and just drag the tile around to make it more comfortable trough it looks really messy when you do like that.
Its a good start but you may wait to post screens/upload and check out some tutorials before if you doesn't like critic critism, since this guys is only telling the truth and i/we wont lie to you and tell its super great et cetera, not many however. ^_^

You Like :)?

Back