• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can Login only with local ip other people cant login

Nihilismo

Reaction score
someone help
well i have a problem when y try to login with my global ip when i login with 127.0.0.1 i can but i cant login with my global ip other people cant login i alredy checked my ip in alot of pages but i still cant login i dont have router plz someone help (i use windows vista)
please if someone know how i cant fix it please help me
sry for my bad english.

You need to open ports 7171, even if u dont have router you are always going to have a moden either you or your ISP... so you need to know your local ip of your modem going to.

Run.. then type cmd and then in the black window type ipconfig.

There will show 1 different ip for each row, the copy the third one and use that one. then go to your browser and type your copied ip.
You should go to your internet website, look at your modem name and look it in PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall

CyA!

hey where do i see the modem name i cant find it i just see stuff like this

Firmware Version
Boot Version
v1.04
Hardware
Serial No.
BEL7020010
plz help

I got the same problem, I have tryed to apply in my router to open the ports but just failing, I'm maybe doing wrong i don't know i really need help too. Please PM your msn so can we talk ?.

I got router and i got this problem when i am going on my ip it comes up a admin window. the point is theres no admin on my comp >.<

Back