• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
Today he added me on MSN. I dont know how he got my MSN.

Then he asked me if i spoofed and such things. then he told me that he needed a position to check if I spoof. and I trusted him becouse he is "Xinn". Then he made an donate wepon and added 500 attack to it :S what the hell is this?

Thats what he is talking about, everyone got retired because of "xinn"

Thats what he is talking about, everyone got retired because of "xinn"

haha, he had no logout zones, And i saw him creating alot of characters and exiting them,
I was/is a player, but when i found out... i quitted.
The map is shit, he just downloaded and started it.
INQ doesnt work
POI is so bad.
Demon oak dosent even exist -.-
and last thing, EKs are OP

haha, he had no logout zones, And i saw him creating alot of characters and exiting them,
I was/is a player, but when i found out... i quitted.
The map is shit, he just downloaded and started it.
INQ doesnt work
POI is so bad.
Demon oak dosent even exist -.-
and last thing, EKs are OP

You lie. INQ works, poi got bugged a small bug that is working on demon oak works. And I did NOT logged in and exited characters.

You lie. INQ works, poi got bugged a small bug that is working on demon oak works. And I did NOT logged in and exited characters.

I lie, Then how come when the server got restarted you reached 127 online from 320.
you are an idiot running around and exiting, So tell me theres a no logout zone im i right?

And this is was on your forum

Flytande Tjockis

Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 201

Inq dosent work. Chests just say "empty".
There is almost no quest working and on the description all quests (inq, poi, arena etc) SAYS 100%.. Thats just bullshit.

Such a noob.

Its true that there is no logout zone in trainers. but I DONT LOG OFF THE CHARS. Its my players that go to the training spot and exit then make a new char while they are skilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back