• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I guess the time has come.

Murked

Slammed
Reaction score
Tibia was successfully removed from your computer.

Was fun while it lasted.

Might be giving away my characters if anyone wants em.

Hit me up on MSN. Maybe you can get my IP and ping me while I'm browsing the net.. lol

Anyways, I wish everyone the best.

:peace:

Flame away? :p

Theres always a story behind everything Mermo, but I'm not that kind of person to put it out there.

Had fun in vent, even though I could never hear you! haha

Good luck man, was fun fighting with you and against you.

Theres always a story behind everything Mermo, but I'm not that kind of person to put it out there.

aww u can allways pm me the story! im curious yes xDD

same2u ;D

thule was like the loudest guy in vent hah, i always had problems with it cuz lanki was too silent and thule was too loud aaaaaa

pierce got mad cuz celaver botted in hes spawn, so they rooked celaver and banned him from vent

Gratz team

Definitely learned my lesson, don't trust anyone. Too bad they rooked my noob character that I don't even play :<

/careface

pierce got mad cuz celaver botted in hes spawn, so they rooked celaver and banned him from vent

Gratz team

Haha that would be part of it yes. Maybe you should recruit him. He's so good he would fit perfect on your team.

And Celaver as soon as you bought Naoki Sasada we made fun of you for it because we knew that you just wanted to be like Pierce and have a level 300 noob char. It didn't matter either way because you wouldn't use Seether if anything big was happening.

You can be like everyone else though and just quit tibia completely

Back