• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling I need CMakeLists do compile on linux/OSX

G4BB3R

Reaction score
Hello, I compiled many times a few distros in Linux and OSX, but now with 0.36pl1 version 8.54, I do not have the CMakeLists.txt to compile.
Can someone post the correct one for this version ?
Thanks!

Older TFS version dont use Cmake for generating make files. That version uses an olde program. In order to generate the files use the commands "autoreconf -vfi" and "./configure"(dont forget to specify options). after that follow with make.

It do not recognizes autoreconf -vfi neither ./configure.
I gave permissions to source folder and tried aswell with sudo...

#Edit:
In the past I used this comand:
Code:
./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-mysql --enable-server-diag && make clean && make

But it is not working on OSX

Download all the required tools for OSX. On Linux distros(Debian based) its usually something like "apt-get install build-essential". I have no idea if the tools are either available for OSX or if TFS 0.3.6 will even compile on OSX. Also, dont forget all the dependencies that are needed for the old versions.

If you want just any distro you can use TFS 1.0 that uses CMake and works on OSX: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver
If you really want that distro use a VM with Debian in it, then follow one of the many tutorials for linux.

Back
Top Bottom