• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter I NEED STORYWRITER!! For my project.. 40 DOLLAR!!

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Hello guys,

A storywriter is a must! at the moment! so if you good at storywriting and be able to write storys; npc missions, tasks, quests, and can write the text for it!

well my thread: http://otland.net/f61/zorenia-ot-needs-you-serious-rpg-pvp-semi-low-exp-custom-map-look-here-112115/

Love to hear something from anybody soon as possible!!!
Peace,
Zorenia.

PS: this work is payed, 40 dollar. (30 euro).

You just have to write the storys!!! example:

Player: Hi
Npc: Welcome |playername|, I never seen you bere before..? you looking for a job?
Player: job
Npc: Well, young man I lost my sword few days ago in the woods, nearby Nutrion villiage. I were attacked by a few bears.. so I couldn't pickedup my sword!
Will you get it for me?
Player: Yes
Npc: Okaj, good luck my son.

---------

This kind of story's I need around 50/60 I suck hell in writing story's and my English isn't good enough to write nice, good storys!
I raised the price because I need it fast! I can't work on now.

You get paid after deliver the first part.. rookgaard.. this is just small part.. around 12 missions. after that I pay you 20 dollar, than you continue work. after deliver the rest of the story's you get the other part.

Last edited:
What is your base story? If you tell me i can work off of that. if you wanna keep it hush hush private message it

Abreak, just admitt it.. LOL. Flaming someone withour reason is kind of idiotic, and your upcoming reply wasn't that great of idea either.

I don't believe I ever flame him..I simply stated the obvious and said that obviously no one wants to write for him..if I was flaming him I would have said: haha your rpg sucks mo one will ever write for you

see the difference?

I'm student on the language univeristy but my question that work is payed? because i make my own server then i don't need team

I could do this for you, how ever much you need also I can make it on photoshop, so it looks like a scroll etc, real story write effect.

Let me know.

do you at least have an idea of what you want each NPC to say? or does the whole story and required item need to be thought of by the writer?

Well I can make a list of all the npc's I needed, like I have fisherman house.. so that's easy, a story compares on a fisherman.
I will take contact with you all.. and if I like the writing we could start :)

im a great writer i can write for you some mission exciting but you gotta give me some info about your server map etc.., places hunting spots i need the places, your temple, base and other stuff, currently i got ideas and i know how to make story telling if you gave me the following, i also can make all map npc stories but you got to help me with the npc their names, what do they do thats all i ask for if you are looking for one ;D, if u need me please pm me thanks.
regards
uchiha~~~

Last edited:
Back