• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter I NEED STORYWRITER!! For my project.. 40 DOLLAR!!

Okaj, I contacted you. Well guys anyone else? my writer who are very good quit.. because hes to bussy with school!! damn!
Well anyone else??? replay with a EXAMPLE. thanks.

I'm not in school at the moment. I'm interested. :p

What would you like examples of?

Pfff last time I'm going to bumb this shit. damnit.. any storywriters who are ACTIVE!? so don't be offline for days and don't replay on my mails.
Well, I don't ask to deliver a lot within a short time. but I just need someone who can be write quit good, and can also communicate on a good way.

Well it seems even when I offering money for the job none wants to help me, I don't let my project die, hope I still can find someone.

Hello there,

I'm quite interested in this job so I'll try to write something tonight. If I get something I'll PM you tomorrow :p

Peace ;)

1. You don't have the NPC scripts made. You have a downloaded-and-run incomplete server it looks like, with 1 NPC made. (The default fisherman NPC)
2. When I was going to write you a storyline, you 'hire' another co-storywriter, telling me that you will pay him aswell, having to pay me less..
3. ..... -.-

@Arthur.
Haha wtf?
1. I don't have a DOWNLOADED-- RUN SERVER. -.-
2. I downloaded the map but there was no spawm in it. and the map is just perfect. everybody who seen it says jezus this is perfect I wish I had it.
3. There is 1 NPC in it because I DID THE SPAWMS FIRST.. and started scripting!!! lol, the fisherman was writen by another storywriter so I script the npc. Now he having to bussy with school and can't write anymore that's why I didn't made more npc's because I had no storys.

So, if you blame me again if you don't know anything about my server, my work don't think you do.

--
Also I can't find a storywriter who have enough time to do all the work, so I have to get more storywriters. so It's also kind normal I split the money if I also split the work..
so if you don't like it fine! if you want to earn all the money simply write everything. but I'm sure you won't do that. so don't cry about the way I work.

Back