• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I pay $ whoever solves my problem! Illegal value ERROR!

cristianso

Reaction score
I am tired of following guides that never works. I mean, they work if you want to play alone, playing in localhost... This works like a charm, but whenever I try to make my otserver online (the real objective here) things go wrong.

Going directly to my problem: I tried to change my client IP from 127.0.0.1 to my global ip. When I do this, I can't acess my otsever, because I receive this "Illegal value" error. I can perfectly acess my otserver using IP 127.0.0.1 but I am not interest playing tibia alone, I want to make it public.

I am using:
Client 11.49
My aac
OTX Server

I can allow you to help me through teamviewer or I can also attach all my files I am using.

I can pay $ 10 (not much but is what I have) whoever fix my problem, even it is a simple problem that takes you 1 second to fix it.

I saw this post already, but I am not using Znote aac, im using my aac instead. Since I see alot of people using it, I imagine i shouldn't receive this error. However I will try znote instead.

Hello. Maybe you have Private IP-address.
If yes, as far as I know, you can play with friends thanks to Hamachi.

Back