• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I payed but didnt get my points

Goten

Reaction score
hello, im Meep meep ingame.
I sended a sms : PAY 6673 to 1008.
I did get a sms on my mobile that the donation was completed and that I buyed it for €5.
But i didnt get my points, so I want my points because i donated 5 euro's.

GM, please contact..

What's your in-game name?

Nevermind. I just checked transaction status for PAY 6673 and it's in_progress. That means you have probably closed or canceled the payment. We have not received any money from you. Please don't waste your and my time by trying to scam someone, you will not succeed anyways.

Last edited:
Its right that I closed it because i did get a SMS on my mobile that it was done and i tough it was realy done so.. its everything except scamming -.-

I'm his brother and he is right, i was standing next to him when he was trying to donate, he sended a sms to the right thing, and he received 4 msg's that the donations was done, then he checked his points, and he had 0, believe me that he DID donate, since I have donated too ...

I'm mad sure that you don't recieve 4 messages when you are paying.

Unless you come from perhaps Bagdad or something? oO

He did get 4 msg's on his phone .. lol ._.?

SMS alstublieft de tekst PAY 8144 naar telefoonnummer 1008. U zult 4 berichten ontvangen. Hiermee heeft u dan € 5,00 betaald. Verder betaalt u zelf het normale tarief voor het versturen van één SMSje.

SMS Please the text PAY 8144 to tel. number 1008. You will get 4 messages. If you got them, you pay'd 5 euro. Further you pay the normal price for an sms.

Its right that I closed it because i did get a SMS on my mobile that it was done and i tough it was realy done so.. its everything except scamming -.-

You definitely done something wrong, that's why you did not get your points and I didn't receive money.

So he just wasted 5 euro, cuz yourthing, or paypal did weird ._.?

yea paypal did weird, I waited like 10 mins and it keep saying that its is busy and finish later, but I had a sms on my mobile that its done so i tough it was done..

paypal? What has SMS sending to do with Paypal? You guys have no idea what you are talking about...

OMG lol I mean zaypay, lol w/e how it called. who care's xD I though it was named paypal, ..

But why dont you believe us? :(, lol I already donated twice or somethin'. and when Goten did donated it didn't work for some reasons.. If u dont believe me you can check my acc.. Overdosis is gezond is his name, and I also donated for a freind wich name is Meep Meep, therefor dasdsa.

Yea, why would I lie if I have donated before?
I bought an exp scroll, so why do yuo dont believe me, I just want to buy another one, but this time zaypal didn't work :S

Back