• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I solve crime, that's what I do best!

After reading all the pages, I honestly can't believe this thread is serious.

And anas, dont take it as an offense but, you still havent answered Zoriath's doubt from this post, which is why for me, you now have little-to-no credibility here. Specially because I can see that you edited your first post after he pointed that out, and changed 15 to 4. I was thinking it could've been a typing mistake like you ment 5 and typed 15, but 4? How do you mistake 4 with 15? My guess is, you dont.

So for me, you either lied about your age, or lied about your story. If you lied about your story, then what is this thread all about? If you lied about your age (again), what are you trying to hide? Why would you do it anyway?

PS: Dont flame me for my grammar mistakes or for not talking on the best english ever, notice I havent claimed anywhere in my post that I promise to do so, nor to be english "native" or anything similar.

I say this here just in case you want to insult me for that, like you did to others who posted here, for a reason that Im still yet to discover/understand.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, I'm desperate! I need your help!

It was a cold morning, i was on my way away from my math class which just ended, i just stopped for a moment to catch my breath when i noticed, MY PENCIL IS GONE?
I searched everywhere without any progress, now i need your help to solve this mystery.

My pencil was yellow, half used and sharp.

Of course there will be a reward for the the one who solves this awefull mystery.

This incident is reported to the police.

My friend was killed and all they found at the scene was a cup of blood.
Please help solve this mystery.

Last edited:
lol :D

@Thread:

After reading all the pages, I honestly can't believe this thread is serious.

And anas, dont take it as an offense but, you still havent answered Zoriath's doubt from this post, which is why for me, you now have little-to-no credibility here. Specially because I can see that you edited your first post after he pointed that out, and changed 15 to 4. I was thinking it could've been a typing mistake like you ment 5 and typed 15, but 4? How do you mistake 4 with 15? My guess is, you dont.

So for me, you either lied about your age, or lied about your story. If you lied about your story, then what is this thread all about? If you lied about your age (again), what are you trying to hide? Why would you do it anyway?

PS: Dont flame me for my grammar mistakes or for not talking on the best english ever, notice I havent claimed anywhere in my post that I promise to do so, nor to be english "native" or anything similar.

I say this here just in case you want to insult me for that, like you did to others who posted here, for a reason that Im still yet to discover/understand.

Regards.

Or maybe there is a reason he wrote it ?

You mention the numbers 15 and 4. He confirmed at an end he is 17. Then we must say he is 15 + 4 / 2 which is 17 !

And about all blood cups, I can solve 'em for you...

WAKE UP, YOU'RE DREAMIN

What killed my fish?

im not sure if it was my dog, or my little cousin, or an infection, plx tell

Or maybe there is a reason he wrote it ?

You mention the numbers 15 and 4. He confirmed at an end he is 17. Then we must say he is 15 + 4 / 2 which is 17 !

I didn't get what you meant here, where did he say you should do 15 + 4? Why the hell would you do 15 + 4 and then / 2 ..?? Maybe I didn't read the thread thorough enough, but please explain that to me as I can't be arsed to read everything through now.

At anas92: You could be a lot of people, but assuming your English is good (the words you use are what people consider as difficult, but the grammar is at some points a bit less, could be because of some typo's) I guess you weren't lying about your native, or you spend a lot of time making your posts searching up difficult words. How would you suppose me to find out who you are with this information. As nobody who's in Colandus' friendlist is from England.

You tell me that, you're the 'wannabe' Sherlock here. You tell me how a professional would try to solve this case. If you don't want to answer my very first question then answer this one.

Man..
You have serious problems!
Go visit a d*mn doctor or some sh*t, fast.
Your so called "ability" looks like something pretty common in every society, Crime investigator.

I'm saying; you're not alone with this "gift"...
It's a f*cking job.

I didn't get what you meant here, where did he say you should do 15 + 4? Why the hell would you do 15 + 4 and then / 2 ..?? Maybe I didn't read the thread thorough enough, but please explain that to me as I can't be arsed to read everything through now.

At anas92: You could be a lot of people, but assuming your English is good (the words you use are what people consider as difficult, but the grammar is at some points a bit less, could be because of some typo's) I guess you weren't lying about your native, or you spend a lot of time making your posts searching up difficult words. How would you suppose me to find out who you are with this information. As nobody who's in Colandus' friendlist is from England.

You tell me that, you're the 'wannabe' Sherlock here. You tell me how a professional would try to solve this case. If you don't want to answer my very first question then answer this one.

Look man, the guy pretend to be smart with his sick shit "first you write 15 then 4 you missed a 1" or wtf ever he wrote, so i wrote some wannabe smart bullshit too, simply...

you know what... for fear of getting banned im just going to say "genetic waste".

Look man, the guy pretend to be smart with his sick shit "first you write 15 then 4 you missed a 1" or wtf ever he wrote, so i wrote some wannabe smart bullshit too, simply...

lolwut? :huh: I wasnt pretending to be "smart", did you even read the post? I was stating facts gathered from different posts of this thread.

But now my question is, why did you get all fed up about it? I was asking him a question based on the facts of this thread, the question didnt even have anything to do with you.

If "anyone" here is trying to play smartass, that is anas, and thats why I was trying to get those answers out of him.
But seems like in this case you're following him on his smartass duty aswell.

Shame on you Colandus, I respected you much more than that.

lolwut? :huh: I wasnt pretending to be "smart", did you even read the post? I was stating facts gathered from different posts of this thread.

But now my question is, why did you get all fed up about it? I was asking him a question based on the facts of this thread, the question didnt even have anything to do with you.

If "anyone" here is trying to play smartass, that is anas, and thats why I was trying to get those answers out of him.
But seems like in this case you're following him on his smartass duty aswell.

Shame on you Colandus, I respected you much more than that.

??????? i am not allowed to speak ????

why doesn't a mod close this stupid thread already, its gotten way off topic and the creator doesn't even post anymore, I'm tired of this crap being bumped.

Back