• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I solve crime, that's what I do best!

Yup you got me I failz at life men :(. Just 3 short points...

1. My post was a joke...entire thing just making fun of the way you post here.

2. Relax, its a forum about open tibia.

3. You don't know me ;P

Yours forever, truly, faithfully, only one, ever lasting,
Syntax aka such a good mapper/scripter. aka das rocke de verde.

Yup you got me I failz at life men :(. Just 3 short points...

1. My post was a joke...entire thing just making fun of the way you post here.
Oh, I'm really sorry then. :p

2. Relax, its a forum about open tibia.
I will tell you, what I have been telling everyone else. Yes, I do know that OtLand.net is a forum where people are supposed to talk about OT, but if you read the description for this particular forum-part, you will see that it says: "Chat about stuff which doesn't fit in the other chat boards here!"

Does that mean that I can talk about OT in the sport-forum?
whoco5.gif

3. You do not know me ;P
-no comments-

You make books?
U are a great writer :)
Lol.NOT
Well, thank you. :*
and no, I am not writing books :/

I'm the 200 year old uncle of Doctor Octagon, you Swedish bitches! Suck my balls!

Hello Golden1sc, I am the 14 year old brother of the magic fish from Pertalia.

P.S I am not going to suck your balls, because that would be gay, and I am not gay. I am totally into vaginas.
evilgrin39.gif
D.S

Last edited:
People are pathetic. If someone likes something, who the heck are you to deny him/her the ability to like that certain thing? <I'm not aiming this at you anas92 in case you would somehow catch my message as an attack against you>

Still...its ridiculous I mean how old are you? Who the fuck wouldn't realize a car was stolen if the window was broken in...

And in a forum debate both sides can break up each others posts and take them out of context..not going there.

And when I said relax its just a forum about ot. I mean RELAX, its just a forum. This was the proper place to post it. Its just...you post this crap which is great I admire your posting here, but when you act like a complete douche bag in such a snobby way.. It pisses me off. Personally you can go back to whatever forum you came from and post your crap there. But thats just me.

Still...its ridiculous I mean how old are you? Who the fuck wouldn't realize a car was stolen if the window was broken in...

And in a forum debate both sides can break up each others posts and take them out of context..not going there.

And when I said relax its just a forum about ot. I mean RELAX, its just a forum. This was the proper place to post it. Its just...you post this crap which is great I admire your posting here, but when you act like a complete douche bag in such a snobby way.. It pisses me off. Personally you can go back to whatever forum you came from and post your crap there. But thats just me.

I am a fourteen year old millionare. Frankly, I get bored from time to time. And when I am bored, I tend to do stupid and sometimes even boorish things.

These people I am socializing with out in the real world, are people that only knows two things, and that is money and the pleasure money brings them. Is this what a fourteen year old boy should be living with, a bunch of rich people that does not care of whom you are but only how fat you wallet is?

People have always said that money brings happiness, well, I can doubtlessly tell you that it does not. If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can not buy.

If you guys really think that I am acting all condescending, I will stop doing it, and I also want to apologize for my arrogant manner.

Last edited:

And me.

I am a fourteen year old millionare. Frankly, I get bored from time to time. And when I am bored, I tend to do stupid and sometimes even boorish things.

These people I am socializing with out in the real world, are people that only knows two things, and that is money and the pleasure money brings them. Is this what a fourteen year old boy should be living with, a bunch of rich people that does not care of whom you are but only how fat you wallet is?

People have always said that money brings happiness, well, I can doubtlessly tell you that it does not. If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can not buy.

If you guys really think that I am acting all condescending, I will stop doing it, and I also want to apologize for my arrogant manner.

I don't believe a word you're saying, cuz you seem so...phony :S
Sorry, but I've never even heard of you, 21 posts. Suddenly pops in here with this crime shit and your very ignorant yet annoying way of insulting.

If I were you, I'd take Syntax advice and just pack your shit and go. Cuz lets be honest, you're not satisfying anyone here with your presence.

BTW: I do believe you're like a 30 year old male that ain't got nothing else to do but to disturb a bunch of youths in a damn forum :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe a word you're saying, cuz you seem so...phony :S
Sorry, but I've never even heard of you, 21 posts. Suddenly pops in here with this crime shit and your very ignorant yet annoying way of insulting.

If I were you, I'd take Syntax advice and just pack your shit and go. Cuz lets be honest, you're not satisfying anyone here with your presence.

BTW: I do believe you're like a 30 year old male that ain't got nothing else to do but to disturb a bunch of youths in a damn forum :p

Wrong, I lied before. No, I am not fourteen year old, I am actually seventeen, and yes, I am a millionare, I can prove it via pm if you want. Correct me if I misinterpreted you. But are you saying that only a person around the age of thirty can speak english?

Wrong, I lied before. No, I am not fourteen year old, I am actually seventeen, and yes, I am a millionare, I can prove it via pm if you want. Correct me if I misinterpreted you. But are you saying that only a person around the age of thirty can speak english?

To prove it send 2 million to my account and leave a message saying "I like pineapples", I promise I'll pay back :)

Joking, you don't need to prove anything really, nor do I care if your millionaire or not.

No, I just said a random age dude :p

It would be very suprising if you couldn't speak English well, since you're seventeen and by my guesses you are probably from the US.

Not to be rude, but you're a seventeen-year-old millionaire? Why are you on the OTland Forums exactly?

Since I am new to this forum, I do not know if I put this in the appropriate forum section. Anyway, for about15 years ago, I discovered that I have an unique ability to solve crimes.
It started quite simply, with a argue which, our current upturn had, about keeping the laundry room clean. There was someone who always left the fluff in the dryer and never washed out of the tray of detergent in the washing machine.
This lasted for a year, until I finally had enough. I started to monitor the laundry room and examined more closely who this could be.

After months of work and little results, I had a feeling that is too difficult to explain for you guys. I knew, for me, that the perpetrator, just at this very committed a crime. So I put on my bunny-slippers and went down to the basement to see if my gut-feeling was true. Just when I came down, there was a woman that approached out from the laundry room. I was right, the filter in the dryer was not cleaned and an empty pack of rinsing agent stood on the sink. It was thus not in the basket, where we usually would throw these kind of packages. I called directly to our host and told him what I had seen and saw that the offender received a REPRIMAND.

After the incident I didn't think so much about it, until I saw a car parked on the lawn. There wasn't anything wrong with the car itself, but the window that was located on the right side of the conveyance, was crushed and I got the feeling that a crime had been committed. So I called the police who arrived to the crime scene and later on saw that the car was stolen!
At that moment, I understood that I had a gift to solve crimes. So since that day I taken on a several occasions solved mysteries and solved them. This is my gift, my curse and my task is to ensure order in our society.

I have repeatedly contacted the police to offer my help in unsolved cases, but after they've rejected them, I've turned to you. Do you have something where my gift can be of use? When the State already pays my salary, I would like with my great power of solving a crime, give something back to the citizens of the world.

And whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words my grandfather (R.I.P) used to say: "With great power comes great responsibility."

omg sup sherlock holmes :D

Not to be rude, but you're a seventeen-year-old millionaire? Why are you on the OTland Forums exactly?

I do not like to boast about my wealth, but when you are me, you get bored really easy. I have done practically everything a person could do with this large number of money. Anyhow, when Colandus and yours truly, were sitting and eating, we talked about what we wanted to be when we grew up.

At some point I told Colandus that I was bored, and he came with the brilliant idea; recommending me to check out this forum. Were he usually hangs around.
So I thought: "Ah, what the heck. I do not got anything better to do, so why not?" After some time reading I decided to make an account and start posting here.

find my friend Nikolas! :( IM WORRIED!

Could you give me some more information about your missing friend? A picture or maybe a description of him would really make us find your friend faster. Moreover, have you tried calling your friend?

I do not like to boast about my wealth, but when you are me, you get bored really easy. I have done practically everything a person could do with this large number of money. Anyhow, when Colandus and yours truly, were sitting and eating, we talked about what we wanted to be when we grew up.

At some point I told Colandus that I was bored, and he came with the brilliant idea; recommending me to check out this forum. Were he usually hangs around.
So I thought: "Ah, what the heck. I do not got anything better to do, so why not?" After some time reading I decided to make an account and start posting here.

Could you give me some more information about your missing friend? A picture or maybe a description of him would really make us find your friend faster. Moreover, have you tried calling your friend?

I lost his telephone nr. well.. :( hes an patriot he likes to noob arround and hes a mod at otland :S

Well, my funny fellow, I don't actually know if you're mental retarded or just joking around (I respect "small people"). I also don't know if you've read my post or if you've got Dyslexia. If you don't got Dyslexia (which I highly doubt, you don't got), I recommend you to read my post again, and this time, read it very meticulously. I know that reading is hard for your people, but I know that you can make it. I believe in you

I also feel compelled telling you something really important. I'll try to make sure to keep it short and simple, so that a person with your IQ (which is slightly above your shoe Size), will understand this.
Don't ever, ever say or write "anyways"--not ever. The word is "anyway."

The form "anyways" is found in some dialects in the States, but it is not conventional English, and it should never be used in any situation where you want to be considered reasonably well educated.

Your, humble friend, Anas.

Dude... I've found a lot of grammar mistakes in your post..

AND:

anas92 said:
Anyway, for about15 years ago, I discovered that I have an unique ability to solve crimes.

And in another post you said you are 17?? So you were two when you discovered that? Hmm... Explaination please.

Last edited:
Dude... I've found a lot of grammar mistakes in your post..

AND:

And in another post you said you are 17?? So you were two when you discovered that? Hmm... Explaination please.

Hello Sherlock!

Well, playing with your mind is so fun, and the part where you found "a lot of grammar mistakes" is just idiotic. I mean, come on, who do you think you are?

Also, how long did it take for you to search through every one of my posts for grammar mistakes? :)

Back