• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I solve crime, that's what I do best!

anas92

Reaction score
Since I am new to this forum, I do not know if I put this in the appropriate forum section. Anyway, for about 4 years ago, I discovered that I have an unique ability to solve crimes.
It started quite simply, with a argue which, our current upturn had, about keeping the laundry room clean. There was someone who always left the fluff in the dryer and never washed out of the tray of detergent in the washing machine.
This lasted for a year, until I finally had enough. I started to monitor the laundry room and examined more closely who this could be.

After months of work and little results, I had a feeling that is too difficult to explain for you guys. I knew, for me, that the perpetrator, just at this very committed a crime. So I put on my bunny-slippers and went down to the basement to see if my gut-feeling was true. Just when I came down, there was a woman that approached out from the laundry room. I was right, the filter in the dryer was not cleaned and an empty pack of rinsing agent stood on the sink. It was thus not in the basket, where we usually would throw these kind of packages. I called directly to our host and told him what I had seen and saw that the offender received a REPRIMAND.

After the incident I didn't think so much about it, until I saw a car parked on the lawn. There wasn't anything wrong with the car itself, but the window that was located on the right side of the conveyance, was crushed and I got the feeling that a crime had been committed. So I called the police who arrived to the crime scene and later on saw that the car was stolen!
At that moment, I understood that I had a gift to solve crimes. So since that day I taken on a several occasions solved mysteries and solved them. This is my gift, my curse and my task is to ensure order in our society.

I have repeatedly contacted the police to offer my help in unsolved cases, but after they've rejected them, I've turned to you. Do you have something where my gift can be of use? When the State already pays my salary, I would like with my great power of solving a crime, give something back to the citizens of the world.

And whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words my grandfather (R.I.P) used to say: "With great power comes great responsibility."

Last edited:
This guy is creeping me out.

Anyways, we're all criminals on this forum, how you gonna solve that?

This guy is creeping me out.

Anyways, we're all criminals on this forum, how you gonna solve that?

Well, my funny fellow, I don't actually know if you're mental retarded or just joking around (I respect "small people"). I also don't know if you've read my post or if you've got Dyslexia. If you don't got Dyslexia (which I highly doubt, you don't got), I recommend you to read my post again, and this time, read it very meticulously. I know that reading is hard for your people, but I know that you can make it. I believe in you

I also feel compelled telling you something really important. I'll try to make sure to keep it short and simple, so that a person with your IQ (which is slightly above your shoe Size), will understand this.
Don't ever, ever say or write "anyways"--not ever. The word is "anyway."

The form "anyways" is found in some dialects in the States, but it is not conventional English, and it should never be used in any situation where you want to be considered reasonably well educated.

Your, humble friend, Anas.

You are just as stupid as you say he is :)

ANYWAYS, are you serious in the first post or not?

To keep this thread alive, I'll answer you honestly, yes, I'm 100% serious. I've got a folder full of crimes that I've solved and crimes that is yet to be solved.

I'm sorry for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
To keep this thread alive, I'll answer you honestly, yes, I'm 100% serious. I've got a folder full of crimes that I've solved and crimes that is yet to be solved.

I'm sorry for the double post.

How in the world are you going to solve something on the internet may I ask?
And I'm not trying to be funny, your complaining about offtopic & insults and then you do the same.

Ohh , i read your Post and i just found it very weird .. never seen someone with this Gift anyway i hope you use it Rightly so that god Bless your life and Forgive you.
I can't understand you well because i didn't know Gift come in this ways [Solving crims] is just so weird not even about some topic you can say i can see future ? [i called the police then some minutes ago the car was stolen]
anyway i respect you and i won't make fun of you but helping other citizins is just so hard .. i think you have to work in this first!

Ohh , i read your Post and i just found it very weird .. never seen someone with this Gift anyway i hope you use it Rightly so that god Bless your life and Forgive you.
I can't understand you well because i didn't know Gift come in this ways [Solving crims] is just so weird not even about some topic you can say i can see future ? [i called the police then some minutes ago the car was stolen]
anyway i respect you and i won't make fun of you but helping other citizins is just so hard .. i think you have to work in this first!

Sorry mate, but I can't understand your post.
And those sentences I underlined, I can't really recall that I wrote them like that. I hope that you can edit/make a new post where the english is a lil' more understandable.

Signed, a cool kid.

P.S I consider that Carthage should be destroyed. D.S

Next off-topic, offensive, spam, etc... will be deleted and the user will be warned.

Next off-topic, offensive, spam, etc... will be deleted and the user will be warned.

Okay then can you tell me why you deleted my post? It was not off-topic, offensive or spam. I just commented his choice of topic and told him why he got flamed. In a nice way.

anas92,

someone stole my friend colandus, can you find him?

thx

bye

Great news, Colandus is actually a friend of mine irl(one of my better friends. Known him since first class). Colandus is in Marocco right now, that explains his semi-active-status.

I would be delighted if you (not you Kornholijo) stayed out from spreading those atrocious rumors you guys use to do when someone is inactive. Example: "I heard that X died"

Last edited:
i have searched for this thing for many years, tho i think its impossible to find it, please guide me to find my ass, i cant find it and solve the mistery why its hiding from me,

ty

A car parked on the lawn with a crushed window. Who WOULDN'T think a crime had been comitted?

Well, my funny fellow, I don't actually know if you're mental retarded or just joking around (I respect "small people"). I also don't know if you've read my post or if you've got Dyslexia. If you don't got Dyslexia (which I highly doubt, you don't got), I recommend you to read my post again, and this time, read it very meticulously. I know that reading is hard for your people, but I know that you can make it. I believe in you

I also feel compelled telling you something really important. I'll try to make sure to keep it short and simple, so that a person with your IQ (which is slightly above your shoe Size), will understand this.

The form "anyways" is found in some dialects in the States, but it is not conventional English, and it should never be used in any situation where you want to be considered reasonably well educated.

Your, humble friend, Anas.

The bold parts are parts I like, because you rarely see people using a wide spectrum of vocabulary anymore.

Anyway, interesting.
Red

Okay going to start off by saying. Don't be a grammar Nazi in a forum, it only leads to you making yourself look like a complete idiot. On that note here we go...

Since I am new to this forum, I do not know if I put [should] this in the appropriate forum section. Anyway, for about15 years ago, I discovered that I have an unique ability to solve crimes.
It started quite simply, with a argue which, our current upturn had, about keeping the laundry room clean. There was someone who always left the fluff in the dryer and never washed out of the tray of detergent in the washing machine.
This lasted for a year, until I finally had enough. I started to monitor the laundry room and examined more closely who this could be.

After months of work and little results, I had a feeling that is too difficult to explain for [*to] you guys. I knew, for me, that the perpetrator, just at this very [moment] committed a crime. So I put on my bunny-slippers and went down to the basement to see if my gut-feeling was true. Just when I came down, there was a woman that approached [me?] out from the laundry room. I was right, the filter in the dryer was not cleaned and an empty pack of rinsing agent stood on the sink. It was thus not in the basket, where we usually would throw these kind of packages. I called directly to our host and told him what I had seen and saw that the offender received a REPRIMAND.

After the incident I didn't think so much about it, until I saw a car parked on the lawn. There wasn't anything wrong with the car itself, but the window that was located on the right side of the conveyance, was crushed and I got the feeling that a crime had been committed. So I called the police who arrived to the crime scene and later on saw that the car was stolen!
At that moment, I understood that I had a gift to solve crimes. So since that day I taken on a several occasions solved mysteries and solved them. This is my gift, my curse and my task is to ensure order in our society.

I have repeatedly contacted the police to offer my help in unsolved cases, but after they've rejected them, I've turned to you. Do you have something where my gift can be of use? When the State already pays my salary, I would like with my great power of solving a crime, give something back to the citizens of the world.

And whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words my grandfather (R.I.P) used to say: "With great power comes great responsibility."

Alright I bolded the mistakes you made throughout your post. The asterisks are words you needed to add. I did not write out what you did wrong because I don't have the time. Moving on to your second post...

Well, my funny fellow, I don't actually know if you're mental retarded or just joking around (I respect "small people"). I also don't know if you've read my post or if you've got Dyslexia. If you don't got[*have] Dyslexia (which I highly doubt, you don't got), I recommend you to read my post again, and this time, read it very meticulously. I know that reading is hard for your people, but I know that you can make it. I believe in you.

Same rules apply for that post as well. Now this may not be all the mistakes, but it is an example to show you that enforcing grammar this strict on a forum is ridiculous. You can look up synonyms all day long on Google to make yourself seem smarter than you truly are. All I have to say to you is, don't insult people over the internet because you don't know them, you're the dumb ass trying to act like you're Sherlock Holmes because you snitched on someone using the laundry room wrong. Or the fact that you "figured out" a car was stolen because the window was smashed. That's not a skill, that's common sense. No wonder the police turn you down. By the way, catching someone online is different than snitching on an old lady at the laundry mat.

By the way...Only conceited assholes sign their names on a forum post. We can see your username, you don't have to repeat it. (no offense Red, aha)

Hello Syntax!

I would like to start by apologizing for my condescending and deceitful behaviour. I know that some of you may be offended, but I couldn't think of another way that would make it easier for me to communicate with you guys. I'm open for suggestions. :)

Syntax, I know that I made some spelling mistakes, but I would like you to reconsider next time you write something totally off the topic, whereas it makes you look foolish and gives me the signal that you have some kinda of aversion against me.

There is a part in your post that really "touched" me. The post that I'm referring to is: "Okay going to start off by saying. Don't be a grammar Nazi in a forum, it only leads to you making yourself look like a complete idiot. On that note here we go..."
Be that as it may, but the real question is, if it makes you look like a "Grammar Nazi", which I construed as something bad, why are you doing it, is it just so you can earn some internet-rep, or maybe you just want you make your e-penis longer? (Okay, the last part was so infantile)

Also, there is another part that really insulted me. "You can look up synonyms all day long on Google to make yourself seem smarter than you truly are"
I'm not really sure, but it seems like you're saying that I'm searching for synonyms in google. I don't know how other people do it, but I'm reading a lot of books, instead of posting idiotic posts everyday.

I don't really know you, but as I've seen and by judging from your posts it seems that you're a loner "irl". Out in the real world you're that kind of person that people can push around with, and here in the "intrawebz" you're someone else, you're a person with the nickname Syntax, a name that makes the most people think: "Oh, Syntax is such a good mapper/scripter." What I'm trying to say is that, here in the forum you're somebody else, you're the person that tells people what to do, not the person that is told what to do, but that doesn't change the part of who you are. A rock is still a rock, even if it's painted green and got a tail.

I hope that we can put this behind us and use this thread correctly.

Yours Faithfully
Anas92

Back