• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner I wanna start Selling tibia stuff! Like account and Gold and Tibia dealer Script. Etc paying 35 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

srhrich

Reaction score
Hello! I wanna make a website like tibia-dealer.com

Just like that but dosent have to be like that i wanna spend 35 euro on this so someone interest just msg me on skype!!!

Srhrich

And let me know your skillz!

So your concept.. is to take real money.. and sell it to other people.. for real money?

So your concept.. is to take real money.. and sell it to other people.. for real money?

He wants to take real world money in exchange for in-game money. At least that is what I understood because of the example he gave us.

So what? U didnt need to write hate comment lol...

If u dont gonna make it then stfu

Pre payment. 35 €.
webside is ready in 15 minutes ^^
give me ur name tho so i can make a logo

35€ for website like tibia-dealer.com ???? Hahahhahha nice... or wait... are you only seraching for someone who could code it for you or.. what?

Pre payment. 35 €.
webside is ready in 15 minutes ^^
give me ur name tho so i can make a logo

Srhrich-Dealer For logo :D

But it have to be good!!!! Give me your Skype name so we can talk there :D

35€ for website like tibia-dealer.com ???? Hahahhahha nice... or wait... are you only seraching for someone who could code it for you or.. what?

Yes i search for someone who can Code it for me! Bcs i dont have time for it.... Thats why i give 35 euro as Payment :D

Oki if someone wanna do it then add a pm me to me :=)

I have sent srhrich the layout etc and didnt receive a message afterwards / nor payment. Guess I got dumped. not trustworthy ;)

I have sent srhrich the layout etc and didnt receive a message afterwards / nor payment. Guess I got dumped. not trustworthy ;)
Thats why you put watermarks over your work when showing it off so people cant steal if without paying. Your fault.

Thats why you put watermarks over your work when showing it off so people cant steal if without paying. Your fault.
not like I care xd it was a dowbload and run page offert for free. just changed some stuffies

This could easily be tracked down by Otlands moderators, however I am not sure if they would care to do that (not being offensive in any way here).

This could easily be tracked down by Otlands moderators, however I am not sure if they would care to do that (not being offensive in any way here).

i havent got any shit from him he just lieing and you cant make the website in 15min then you have to use Web Cretor or something like that..............

Update, this guy is a scammer and a very nasty person.
I told him I will start after I installed windows 10, he was just like "lol... make my work first install after."
Some friends told me he is a scammer, I told him this and idk if i gonna do the work, he start to write "not recommended" on my thread and so on.

Do not work with this guy, an strong recommend from me.

Update, this guy is a scammer and a very nasty person.
I told him I will start after I installed windows 10, he was just like "lol... make my work first install after."
Some friends told me he is a scammer, I told him this and idk if i gonna do the work, he start to write "not recommended" on my thread and so on.

Do not work with this guy, an strong recommend from me.

I dont want to be rude but... imagine yourself waiting for the burger in mc donalds about 30 minutes only because the cook is taking a sh#t.
You dont tell your costumer story like "GONNA DO IT LATER M8 IMA INSTALLING MAH TORENTOZ WYNDOUZ T10N". Just say "I need like 2 days to get my work done.. is it good for you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back