• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner I wanna start Selling tibia stuff! Like account and Gold and Tibia dealer Script. Etc paying 35 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Why are you like this? I know you Lie again-------------- Tell me the skype name on pm. Then i can speak to you

Lie again? When have i ever lied to you?
You start to sound like my old girlfriend xD

Imagine if you don't had start this shit, then the website would already be done.
Hope you learn something to the next time!

Lol. Why are you like this? I know you Lie again-------------- Tell me the skype name on pm. Then i can speak to you
You say you're 25 and yet you act like a 12 year old. Do you have down syndrome or something? Why would he give you someones skype just so you can annoy the hell out of him. As far as anyone on the forum is concerned you're a nobody so stop the shit and shut up.

Hey there srhrich,
Just to make this clear: Cornex is one of the most reliable and most trusted people around Otland and his coding skill is among the best around here. I once started to learn some HTML/CSS/JS and was encountering problems and politely asked for help. And guess what? Cornex helped me out for free! And very quick and decent! And guess what? Ive added him on skype and ever since have messaged him when I encountered a problem with my coding and he usually replied within a few minutes. Think twice who you are blaming here, because if Cornex cant help you right away its probably for a good reason.

Also I would recommend you (thread creator, names a pain in the a**) to refrain from your job scouting here. No one of our decent coders will be willing to help you out after your acting. So all that will imply to help you out will be trolls or scammers.

Regards,
Damon
Lie again? When have i ever lied to you?
You start to sound like my old girlfriend xD

Imagine if you don't had start this shit, then the website would already be done.
Hope you learn something to the next time!

Tell me what i have done?

i ask you just someone hours and a day --- Then i comment Dont rec bcs you didnt responst to me... Thats why.

You say you're 25 and yet you act like a 12 year old. Do you have down syndrome or something? Why would he give you someones skype just so you can annoy the hell out of him. As far as anyone on the forum is concerned you're a nobody so stop the shit and shut up.

Do it? i just getting angry bcs That Homo ! Tell me that im a scammer... i dont understand that... he havent even Try to do it.... i can pay him with Skrill --->Skrill.com If you want then i cant do a shit...... Like Chargeback and that stuff...

Last edited:

But still i dont ever in my life Scammed a single person he just told me wait a second i gonna install windows 10 i told him Why cant you do my work first? He told me 2 hours then i help you... But he didnt Log of skype... So he lieing.... Bcs he speaked after like 10 min then he told me that he Downloading it now... i was like "Wtf You cant Download a os While use the computer.."

But Anyways i want someone who can Help me I paying 35 euro thats really Good if you ask me. And i dont know why i should scam people when i can get 35 euro in like 20-30 min of work...... Working in Statoil GL so 35 euro for me is nothing.. -.-.-.-

I can post the skype convo here if you want, it was like this.
My main computer is broken, I'm on a windows 8 temp computer while the other one is on fixing.
I had nothing on my computer, this windows 8, so i was gonna install windows 10 preview shit.
Something got crazy and I was not able to install it, it did not support this windows i used or wtf it was.
I tried to resolve that problem, but did not found an solution. Then I told you I was gonna install the windows updates in stead on my windows 8.
You did not answer, so I went to sleep.

I can post the skype convo here if you want, it was like this.
My main computer is broken, I'm on a windows 8 temp computer while the other one is on fixing.
I had nothing on my computer, this windows 8, so i was gonna install windows 10 preview shit.
Something got crazy and I was not able to install it, it did not support this windows i used or wtf it was.
I tried to resolve that problem, but did not found an solution. Then I told you I was gonna install the windows updates in stead on my windows 8.
You did not answer, so I went to sleep.

Why didnt you told me this before? so i should know? then i will understand that you used so long time. :=)

Sorry for miss Understanding

183ofKEr9.png
3pEtSDa5n.png
EVq2bnQ5o.png
HL7UFc2Gk.png

Why didnt you told me this before? so i should know? then i will understand that you used so long time. :=)

Sorry for miss Understanding

Why would I told you my whole story?
As your friend @programjer said, you don't wanna hear "my life story" just when I'm done.

i didnt come with someone friends... it was a random person ...

Trust me

Ok I trust you.
Anyhow, I think this situation is done now. I not gonna bring more effort into this.
The reason why I took it slowly was to clear out who you were.
Since the website you want me to create can be used to scam people on real money, and I do not wanna support that.
I do not say you gonna do that, just saying it is possible.

Calm down a bit bro. When it comes to disabled people and things such as the down syndrom I can't stand it if someone goes around calling on someone to have that syndrom. The down syndrom, such as any other disabilty, is to be treated with the utmost respect and not to be misused in discussions like this one.
Don't feel offended, just wanted to make this clear.

@srhrich
As for you, I recommend you to just use some WordPress theme which suits you fine for your shop, look for a free or maybe paid shop plugin or just use paypal shop creator and there you go.
From looking at TibiaDealer ive seen nothing that you couldn't cover with WordPress (I may be wrong about this one, this is just from my perspective).

http://www.wpexplorer.com/20-best-e-commerce-wordpress-plugins-2014/

Kind Regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Ok I trust you.
Anyhow, I think this situation is done now. I not gonna bring more effort into this.
The reason why I took it slowly was to clear out who you were.
Since the website you want me to create can be used to scam people on real money, and I do not wanna support that.
I do not say you gonna do that, just saying it is possible.

Why should i scam? tell me? i'm doing this just for getting people to know me better then never...

Calm down a bit bro. When it comes to disabled people and things such as the down syndrom I can't stand it if someone goes around calling on someone to have that syndrom. The down syndrom, such as any other disabilty, is to be treated with the utmost respect and not to be misused in discussions like this one.
Don't feel offended, just wanted to make this clear.

@srhrich
As for you, I recommend you to just use some WordPress theme which suits you fine for your shop, look for a free or maybe paid shop plugin or just use paypal shop creator and there you go.
From looking at TibiaDealer ive seen nothing that you couldn't cover with WordPress (I may be wrong about this one, this is just from my perspective).

Kind Regards,
Damon

I have cash for pay someone :D

it is like 20 min work

Last edited:
And here goes my faith in humanity...
A: "Probably no one will do this for you anymore. Here. This is how you can easily do it yourself."
B:"I've got money."
- Problem solved?
--> NO!

what about just trying it out yourself? you know how you want it to look like.

----
Edit:
Why would we care for your real character? As if this would be some prrof to verify you being trustworthy?!

And here goes my faith in humanity...
A: "Probably no one will do this for you anymore. Here. This is how you can easily do it yourself."
B:"I've got money."
- Problem solved?
--> NO!

what about just trying it out yourself? you know how you want it to look like.

----
Edit:
Why would we care for your real character? As if this would be some prrof to verify you being trustworthy?!

Bcs i want someone other who are much much much better then a Web cretor....

Just saying^^
Using a simple method to accomplish something impressive, far outshines using a complex method to achieve the same thing.

But still i dont ever in my life Scammed a single person he just told me wait a second i gonna install windows 10 i told him Why cant you do my work first? He told me 2 hours then i help you... But he didnt Log of skype... So he lieing.... Bcs he speaked after like 10 min then he told me that he Downloading it now... i was like "Wtf You cant Download a os While use the computer.."
Ofcourse you can download a OS while using the computer, what do you use to download something with? Nokia 3310. :O
Your english and sentence structure is really bad.

I wouldn't think for a second that @Cornex is lying, he is a respectful, trustworthy and a great person with awesome knowledge in coding.

---------------

Srhrich windbot user ->
https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/member.php?31074-Srhrich

Ofcourse you can download a OS while using the computer, what do you use to download something with? Nokia 3310. :O
Your english and sentence structure is really bad.

I wouldn't think for a second that @Cornex is lying, he is a respectful, trustworthy and a great person with awesome knowledge in coding.

---------------

Srhrich windbot user ->
https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/member.php?31074-Srhrich

Thats right :D thats me on Windbot :D

But did you even Read the comments? we understand each other now :D and everything it is fine...

I got from 3-4 grade in English so perfectly fine for me .. But can always be better: D

Last edited:
@srhrich

http://www.wpexplorer.com/20-best-e-commerce-wordpress-plugins-2014/

Kind Regards,
Damon

That is correct, he can do this in WordPress if he wants :)
He can also try use magento http://magento.com/

why would not you do it? Is not 35 euros much for a Web page like this?

I do not like how you just say "it is like 20 min of work" when it isn't.
First I gotta create the layout, after that we gotta set up the paypal to work.
And after that it is still the pages left, adminpanel if wanted and so on.

Web developing is art, it gotta be done carefully with 100% perfection.
Not just throw some shit together and wish for the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back