• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner I wanna start Selling tibia stuff! Like account and Gold and Tibia dealer Script. Etc paying 35 euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz.. people here are soooo stupid..
First of all srhrich is not my friend..
2. He said that he only needs someone who can code it so why are you creating layout? 35 euro for layout + code? are you stupid?
3. Customer should be #1, because he pays you money + give opinion about you.. btw I'm out of this stupid conversation.

@down

yhh.. im freelancer so i know how to handle customer (and you can tell that by seeing my wallet). BYE

Last edited:
Lolz.. people here are soooo stupid..
First of all srhrich is not my friend..
2. He said that he only needs someone who can code it so why are you creating layout? 35 euro for layout + code? are you stupid?
3. Customer should be #1, because he pays you money + give opinion about you.. btw I'm out of this stupid conversation.

You seem to be very, very afterclocked. HE ask me for tv session ID, so he can show me how he want the layout.
When you ask him if he want someone to CODE it for him, and he said yes, do you not understand he mean whole the website?
NOT EVEN WITH THE PREFIX "WEBDESIGNER"???

Don't come here and try to teach me and the other guys how to handle "customers" when you not even can understand them.

I do not like how you just say "it is like 20 min of work" when it isn't.
First I gotta create the layout, after that we gotta set up the paypal to work.
And after that it is still the pages left, adminpanel if wanted and so on.

Web developing is art, it gotta be done carefully with 100% perfection.
Not just throw some shit together and wish for the best :)

i never said it is 20 min of the layout.. You miss understand me.. i told you 35 euro for me is like 20-30 min of work :D

You seem to be very, very afterclocked. HE ask me for tv session ID, so he can show me how he want the layout.
When you ask him if he want someone to CODE it for him, and he said yes, do you not understand he mean whole the website?
NOT EVEN WITH THE PREFIX "WEBDESIGNER"???

Don't come here and try to teach me and the other guys how to handle "customers" when you not even can understand them.

okay ... I do not understand why you're so mad at me because I have not made up anything. I just explained how I wanted it after that you said that I was a scammer .. gosh what are you thinking of? the penis? I want you to make my Web page to see if you are good candidates as they say here in OTLAND says. You just need Layout rest Fixer myself.

Fuck puktum and commas

Last edited:
i never said it is 20 min of the layout.. You miss understand me.. i told you 35 euro for me is like 20-30 min of work :D

Yeah maybe I missed that.
Well, I gonna add you on skype again. I gonna give you another chance.

build a website in 15 minutes? nice one.. hang on I'm going to build myself a car from scratch, I'll be back when I'm done in about 45 minutes.

I also hate how people say creating a page with WP is 20 mins ez. Because it isnt!
it is about designing a page and a lot of more stuff! Just because it is a CMS doesnt mean all work is done

I also hate how people say creating a page with WP is 20 mins ez. Because it isnt!
it is about designing a page and a lot of more stuff! Just because it is a CMS doesnt mean all work is done

Thats true :D

@Cornex Helping me and he is Pretty good hacker :D If you didnt know ever ---people who good at programs are good to hack to :=)

Thanks for Helping Hail White Hat!

I just wonder who will help him at this rate...

I've just wasted 15 minutes of my life to read this thread.

A piece of advice for everyone: Saying that "you're trusted" doesn't actually raise your trust level, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back