• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I was correct about OXServer.

same here, it was hyped as fuck. Don't even know why. They have "VIP" system similar to real tibia pacc. Also nothing special.

I'm not sure what OXServer is, but I have heard any server that gets a lot of players is automatically banned on OTLand until they validate their player-count are legit.

I'm not sure what OXServer is, but I have heard any server that gets a lot of players is automatically banned on OTLand until they validate their player-count are legit.
They were not banned because of this.

Doesnt really matter if its banned lol. Still doing this:

20:18 New record: 1040 players are logged in.

And this thread is about? Lol the bullshit. 1k online but hey #failure

1k online doesnt count when 900 are spoofs
there is reason they banned on otservlist
only spoofs and bots
cyka blyat

Never understood how that server could get hyped that much. It's a server just like 99% another of the real maps. @Slavi Dodo and other team members of fortissimum server - Thats something special.
Slavi is a awesome programmer and with fortissimum on his side he is able to be always up to date with EVERYTHING that tibia could come up with. Fortissimum didn't get hyped that much as I noticed, so why did OX?

Lol you're literally an idiot
explain to me then how many players are there?
and no u dont have real numbers because otservlist dont have it on there because guess what its banned

and no u cant say me it has 1k players because their own counter cant be trusted

dont u call me an idiot when u have no proofs that i am an idiot becauses infact i am not an idiot

explain to me then how many players are there?
and no u dont have real numbers because otservlist dont have it on there because guess what its banned

and no u cant say me it has 1k players because their own counter cant be trusted

dont u call me an idiot when u have no proofs that i am an idiot becauses infact i am not an idiot
The counter isn't broken and it has been stated multiple times why they were removed from otservlist. All you idiots that aren't even involved are saying they were spoofing player counts but what was happening was that when the server crashed it was still giving off the player count that was online when it went offline which had to do with the login server. This shit isn't archlight where it was saying there was 3k players online when there's really 200.

The counter isn't broken and it has been stated multiple times why they were removed from otservlist. All you idiots that aren't even involved are saying they were spoofing player counts but what was happening was that when the server crashed it was still giving off the player count that was online when it went offline which had to do with the login server. This shit isn't archlight where it was saying there was 3k players online when there's really 200.

ok explain to me when u go to "Who is online"
u make ctrl+F and type knight
explain how many are knights?
in a non spoof server it would be equal 25% of all vocations. this is not the case here. and thats just one small proof that u can provide to see it is not real players but actual spoofed by the staff.
i have seen jokes about american education but i didnt know it was this bad.

in a non spoof server it would be equal 25% of all vocations. this is not the case here. and thats just one small proof that u can provide to see it is not real players but actual spoofed by the staff.
On Morta 320 players out of 730 are knight what means that knights are 43.8% of Morta's population.

the reason that there are more knights could be because that people bot them to make some cash and is far from a proof that they spoof players. if you don't can come up with any decent proof why even bother posting here?

On Morta 320 players out of 730 are knight what means that knights are 43.8% of Morta's population.
that is explained it is real tibia and they have bots.

because @heheimdu blinkz called me idiot and i prove him wrong

that is explained it is real tibia and they have bots.

because @heheimdu blinkz called me idiot and i prove him wrong
That's true and OX Server have got bots too like any other server.
On Hexera 412 players out of 965 are knights so around 42% of players are knights.

That's true and OX Server have got bots too like any other server.
On Hexera 412 players out of 965 are knights so around 42% of players are knights.

no server is perfect
if knights are better than ofcourse it can be more knights because pppl play overpower

Back