• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I was correct about OXServer.

that is explained it is real tibia and they have bots.

because @heheimdu blinkz called me idiot and i prove him wrong
Yet you didn't prove me wrong... All you did was prove that you are indeed an idiot

Yet you didn't prove me wrong... All you did was prove that you are indeed an idiot
u can keep calling me an idiot i am not the one playing a spoofed server and crying about ppl being idiots when they aren't

thanks u very much

u can keep calling me an idiot i am not the one playing a spoofed server and crying about ppl being idiots when they aren't

thanks u very much
Your claiming it's a spoofed server but have zero proof to back up your claim rofl

Your claiming it's a spoofed server but have zero proof to back up your claim rofl
i dont have proof where is ur proof it is not indeed spoofed ? there is reason he is banned on otservlist. because this i dont need proof. i already know it is spoof u can keep belieivng it is not spoof but i am telling u right now it is spoof. the proof is right before ur eyes and it is on the spoof where ppl get banned for spoofing without proof on the otservlist.org site for otservers. i am done talking to you because u arent making much sense right now and i have a job to get to. have fun playing ur spoofed server without proof.

i dont have proof where is ur proof it is not indeed spoofed ? there is reason he is banned on otservlist. because this i dont need proof. i already know it is spoof u can keep belieivng it is not spoof but i am telling u right now it is spoof. the proof is right before ur eyes and it is on the spoof where ppl get banned for spoofing without proof on the otservlist.org site for otservers. i am done talking to you because u arent making much sense right now and i have a job to get to. have fun playing ur spoofed server without proof.
Geez do you even English bro... Reading that made my head hurt

I agree man, they spoofed everything and it's a bad server..

62248a78f7db33c69888d48c26d81c43.png

Spoofed 100%
Ofc not, please dudes.

@Blinkz

So the OFFLINE server with 900 online at top of the list is fine for you ? They simply sent fake information no matter if 900 players were online 30 minutes before. The sad thing is they even dont want to fix the problem.

I agree man, they spoofed everything and it's a bad server..

62248a78f7db33c69888d48c26d81c43.png

Spoofed 100%
Ofc not, please dudes.

yep finally one guy that agrees with me, there its proof of the spooof like i was saying

@Blinkz

So the OFFLINE server with 900 online at top of the list is fine for you ? They simply sent fake information no matter if 900 players were online 30 minutes before. The sad thing is they even dont want to fix the problem.
No it's not fine with me... It is wrong and I stated that earlier

so now blinkz said to all his freinds to call me stupid too because he lost argument ok that makes sense.

God this thread is cancer.
While I didn't enjoy the server itself, as it contained many things I dislike (pay for power being the main contributor, with botting to a lesser extent),
The server itself did not lag after they fixed the initial issue, and the player count is not spoofed. (I counted more then 100 players in Thais, and had no luck finding a decent hunting spawn with less then 3 people inside it.)
Does it have all of Tibia's content? no.
Some bugs? yes.
Are they actively fixing reported bugs? yes.
Are they actively working on adding missing content? yes.

I'd say the server is quite enjoyable, despite it's couple of flaws, and from what I seen, pvp adjustments are relatively minor, but they do address some of the main overpowered issues present in regular Tibia.

Never understood how that server could get hyped that much. It's a server just like 99% another of the real maps. @Slavi Dodo and other team members of fortissimum server - Thats something special.
Slavi is a awesome programmer and with fortissimum on his side he is able to be always up to date with EVERYTHING that tibia could come up with. Fortissimum didn't get hyped that much as I noticed, so why did OX?
Because we didn't release yet, @tokenzz will make an advertisement once we are done, also a public beta will take place :D

so now blinkz said to all his freinds to call me stupid too because he lost argument ok that makes sense.
Lol? I don't need to call anyone to make them call you stupid. You do that all on your own

omg a real map that isnt even completed and has tons of bugs and you can bot without banned? best server ever what u guys talkin about
That's what I thought!!! like its perfect the way it is bots not getting banned... chests crashes you... even a monster crashes your client and you die!
Its basically like rl tibia but x2 exp way too op donations except that rl tibia is better than this junk.

Back