• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I was correct about OXServer.

Never understood how that server could get hyped that much. It's a server just like 99% another of the real maps. @Slavi Dodo and other team members of fortissimum server - Thats something special.
Slavi is a awesome programmer and with fortissimum on his side he is able to be always up to date with EVERYTHING that tibia could come up with. Fortissimum didn't get hyped that much as I noticed, so why did OX?

Fortissimum will just be another server, and won't be ever hyped. I don't care about the features, it will be just another rl map server that will not have enough players and will close due the lack of players :p

well I can assure you that they counter isnt spoofed since our tean alone have 60people on ts playing. Enemy team have the same. Saying its spoofed when you don't even play there its just retarded. I understand the ban, because if server is offline for several hours after crash it should notifiy otlist, however the priority of every owner is to get his ot back online and hanging top or second on otserv wouldnt do much impact against "other owners" since after restart it will send the correct number. This whole situation and drama went too deep and they start talking about contribution, when you all forget how each server no matter how big, steal graphics and map from Cipsoft and even they know about it we dont see them complaining or crying

well I can assure you that they counter isnt spoofed since our tean alone have 60people on ts playing. Enemy team have the same. Saying its spoofed when you don't even play there its just retarded. I understand the ban, because if server is offline for several hours after crash it should notifiy otlist, however the priority of every owner is to get his ot back online and hanging top or second on otserv wouldnt do much impact against "other owners" since after restart it will send the correct number. This whole situation and drama went too deep and they start talking about contribution, when you all forget how each server no matter how big, steal graphics and map from Cipsoft and even they know about it we dont see them complaining or crying
Joined June 23, 2009.
Who are you?

no server is perfect
if knights are better than ofcourse it can be more knights because pppl play overpower

When OX have high knight count online: They're spoofing obviously
When Hexera have high knight count online: Knights are obviously a good vocation and people will play the good vocation.

SeemsGood!

Please note: I'm not saying either side is right, I just like pointing out funny logic

1k online doesnt count when 900 are spoofs
there is reason they banned on otservlist
only spoofs and bots
cyka blyat
If you'd actually login and see that there is actually alot of players playing, And its not spoofed, Maybe you could stop making these retarded posts which just makes you look stupid.

Everyone making these shit talk posts, Are just butthurt... Grow up kids.

Joined June 23, 2009.
Who are you?
I recovered this account cos Im not bothered to make a new one. im not using this forum at all. Just someone forward the link to me. Give up further diacussion, cos I dont know u either

Last edited:
Back