• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ice place rate plz

jogui1

Server developer
Reaction score
15hemuv.jpg

rate plz it's not done yet:p

-1/10000

Seriously dude...
There is more grass then ice, a lot of messed up grounds which don't fit at all...

You should read some tutorials or look at other Mappers Pieces, this is crapp.

kind regards, Evil Hero

Next time, try to stick to one theme, instead of posting a grassy, slightly ice covered island with a river of tar and a random bridge. Also, why is the Demon Oak there?

OK guys i do not say this is not a bad piece of mapping but your endless saying omgzor this sux anoys me... give him advice don't flame him now on to the rating.

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 2/10
Detail: 1/10
Environment: 1/10
Nature: 1/10

Bonus:
Creative: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)

Overall score: 5/40

comment: hmm. this is not good at all. but because i'm a nice Guy i will not flame you at all. o will just give you constructive critique. try reading some tutorials. here is a list of all Good mapping tutorials around "tutorials" Also try to be realistic. wat you did Right here is a good example of i wanna be a mapper and i just do something. now be very honest to yourself. did you like the results of your mapping? everyone of us started like a noob and you should not be ashamed of it. Keep practicing and one day you will become a good mapper, you just need to have the spirit read tutorials make Try-out maps. you will all be fine.

Kind Regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Did you ever played Tibia? Did you see where the sprites belongs? ...
Crap!

that's why people keeps making bad mapping , you just flame instead telling him what he got to do, just with look at the map you know that he's a newbie mapper.. the better way is to say him something to improve his map lol.

@ the map

It says ice, and theres alot of grass.. and oil?.. You should use all ICE grounds and sprites relationed to ice dude xD.. check some tutorials..

1/10 :[

You guys should be more constructive. =p

it is really bad and looks like you made it in like 5 min's on rme without ever mapping before.

Is it your first time?
Maybe look up some other peoples mapping and read some tutorials first.
Maybe look around real tibia's Svargrond for some tips on mapping snow places. =P

Back