• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ideas about how to make an anti -bot system for old school distros.

Keiro

Reaction score
Hello , i made this thread to colect ideas of how to make a auto bot detection tool for old school versions.

Rules:
-If you already have a automatic detection tool(cavebot and aimbot) on ur server, keep it for urself unless you gonna share it or smth.
-this is called a "ideas Storm" , so it doesnt matter how crazy could sound ur idea, just write it, long time ago someone said " a PC in every house on the world? hahahha you are crazy man, stupid idea....
-no trolling

ill list the ideas, and then we see wich one, or a mix of them, could be the best one :)

so, one idea for aimbot could be checking if he shoots 15 sds in a row with 2 exactly 2 seconds of time beween them

another could be making a percentage of 100 sd shoots , if target was moving on those 100 shoots and you just missed 2 , then u are 98% accurate on open battles? wich is hard to belive :p

so, one idea for aimbot could be checking if he shoots 15 sds in a row with 2 exactly 2 seconds of time beween them

another could be making a percentage of 100 sd shoots , if target was moving on those 100 shoots and you just missed 2 , then u are 98% accurate on open battles? wich is hard to belive :p

It's not good to make such anti-bot system. It can never be accurate enough to never catch a botter but never catch a fair player.

I think you can catch speedbots and rainbow outfit/copy outfit by analysing player data. When a normal player walk data will look different (bot spam 100x more data than normal players) and outfit bots send change outfit message without pending request for open change outfit window first.

the most usefull thing I can think of is changing the ID of the runes, because aimbots often detect the runes from their original ID such as sd "2268" this has been used before :p

ferchox, there are many battlehacks, wich throw the sd trough battle, and not the rune id "2268" Still its a good one yes..

ye noob aimboters get owned with rune id change , about outfits etc

i was wondering mm is it posible to know if targeted player was moving? at time of the shoot that would help

change rune id and make a custom client with battle list disabled, more fun to hunt pvm then too =DDDDDDDDDD

Yes I agree with battle list thing. It would be way more interesting hunts.

disabling battle list is useless, for what i understood from some ppl i asked about, its that players info is on the same packet, like name , hp etc....so battlelist just takes name and hp info , but what rlly matter is the player position info , wich is in the packet not in battlelist , and aimbots just intercept packet, get players position and shoot

and ofc...u can not remove players position info -.-'

maybe im talking crap, but thats what i understood and it has sense i guess.

so bb tibia 7.6 , thats why cipsoft gave up , cuz they couldnt do anything about

disabling battle list is useless, for what i understood from some ppl i asked about, its that players info is on the same packet, like name , hp etc....so battlelist just takes name and hp info , but what rlly matter is the player position info , wich is in the packet not in battlelist , and aimbots just intercept packet, get players position and shoot

and ofc...u can not remove players position info -.-'

maybe im talking crap, but thats what i understood and it has sense i guess.

so bb tibia 7.6 , thats why cipsoft gave up , cuz they couldnt do anything about

Remove battle list was to make battle aim not working and PvM more interesting. Along with changed rune IDs many bots would be useless for aim if that was made.

OR you can use that new antbot from rl tibia. the RSA key.
If you play fair, everythime you use a rune it will send a packet throgh the client with the same ID protected by the RSA key as the server.
If someone use aimbot, it will send the same packet ID to the server all the time (doesnt matter if it has the right player's positon info) the client will crash cause the IDs are different, then the aimboter is dead.

or somethinh like that.

Last edited:
Back