• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

if you need help put here and Zaxoria help you

Drakossx

Donater Rich Person
Reaction score
This topic has been done to help those who have doubts about something from the server, quest, where you level up, any spell that does not know if you need to put something here and then answer

-----------------------------------------------------------------

10:38 Dawgy Style [421]: I do not use bot
10:39 Zaxoria [439]: ifc , No Coments .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, ehm... What?

There is a Help Channel, you know, with the same purpose as your thread.

So have you, Zaxoria, hacked Drakoss..? Or are you Drakoss? I'm confused.

About server Manutence in 02/14/2010 , the server is offline for new updates
Gm Richux working on the new quest, and probably other things

Quest that will probably be launched following the server is back:

Golden Helmet Quest ..

Any questions post here .. cya
Fiuk (zaxoria)

Hehe, ehm... What?

There is a Help Channel, you know, with the same purpose as your thread.

So have you, Zaxoria, hacked Drakoss..? Or are you Drakoss? I'm confused.

17:55 Dawgy Style [429]: Maybe it's karma? I don't know.
17:55 Zaxoria [435]: FUCK YOU

that these new guardians or are bot or afk in trainners, and help that I never quite good, about 15 times jah tried talking to a tutor in the help channel and see they are off or bot upando an example Eternal Sunshine banned today for cheating level. trupinio <Gm sharp there and told me he was not botting, he was more so, out of nowhere he stopped, with a smoke underneath utito time talking without stopping. what idiot would get caught stopped talking utito time ...

and about me being drakoss or have hacked it n is nothing, when I created this account I put the name of Drakossx <<problem I do not see
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------

questions post here

about tutor again

:D:D:D:D that these new guardians or are bot or afk in trainners, (as dawgy style of bot on jellyfish), (Eternal Sunshine of hellhounds.) (Trupinio all the time in undead dragon) in case trupinio is imgraçado he stands in basement, in the same sqm, dropping spells (utito time), cool no?
give their opinion :huh::huh::huh:<_<<_<<_<

"imgraçado".

Stop using translator dude, or atleast get a better one, because I get really confused, trying to understand what you've written (Or pasted in)

Si?

Congratulations, this thread just got voted to "The most useless thread ever".

About server Manutence in 02/14/2010 , the server is offline for new updates
Gm Richux working on the new quest, and probably other things

Quest that will probably be launched following the server is back:

Golden Helmet Quest ..

Any questions post here .. cya
Fiuk (zaxoria)

Maintenance*.
Get your facts straight...

If you would have talked to Richux, as I do every now and then, it is not sure that he is updating the server at the moment.
He was gonna do something with the OS structure though, but I can't remember what.

So if the update is today, or perhaps tomorrow or further in the future :p, it's not sure...
But what I do know is, that the new quest is fun, exciting and made in a cool way :)

Firstly, please fix your English Drakossx. Why do you combine english + some words from portuguese? Google translator ain't working fine? :)

Being AFK and spell casting on Training Dwarfs is no longer illegal as Richux wrote on official Tibera website. Sometimes you should read news dude.

Secondly, GM Sharp came to me coz Zaxoria (I know that's you) reported me coz he thought I was botting. Then Sharp came and said that people getting on his nerves beacuse everyone report me and I am not botting.

Thirdly, if you ever saw me when I was using auto haste, tell it to any tutor and he'll talk with GM ;) Fine?

Fourth, stop behave like someone who's most injured on Tibera server. You scammed a lot of people and now you have the audacity to write these craps. Better s h u t (no offense) your mouth and get out of here.

Last edited:
Yeah... :)

Well, back to the subject...

Zaxoria, to be honest:

There is like no one who likes you. You've scammed alot of people, you think you are "pro" when you're not even a noob, can't speak understandable english, you have no manners, etcetera.
So what is this? Asslicking people so you have a better chance of becoming a Tutor? Let me tell you something. It will never happen. You might aswell leave the server, you're only a burden.

dawgy i hate you too , so ? lest fight in real life if you want. so come canada , trupinio you are botter , u got luck why when gm sharp was on u was botting and was using your pc so u asked him and all fine..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
the post is for help , if wanna war make your post .
cya

if need help post here

Back