• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo torres has to receive the "best mapper ever" award BME!

thank all !

server need more map cause it only the 2 city now i need maper focus in the spawn then when we have the many monster server it are go online!

TONIGHT 3 MAP

Hydra
Demon
AND ORC CASTLE!

I travel in the train for observate the dwarf and totle battle the dwarf have discover the secret turtle bay and decide for make attack but turtle bay have strong warrior and many dwarf are died! I continue in the train over very cold see and im discover THE FROZEN JUNGLE OF COLD AND THE ICE! but very danger LOOK OUT HYDRASSS!

hydra.jpg

thanks all HYDRA was in jungle but cold sea make much snow and now jungle its under snow! :D

I have photo of demon spawn ready but i is need wait for evil and flaite see this image first! :D

hi paulo torres,
i am bigger fan than evil and flaite :D

I travel in the train for observate the dwarf and totle battle the dwarf have discover the secret turtle bay and decide for make attack but turtle bay have strong warrior and many dwarf are died! I continue in the train over very cold see and im discover THE FROZEN JUNGLE OF COLD AND THE ICE! but very danger LOOK OUT HYDRASSS!

hydra.jpg

Nice!!! I just love that epic battle between Turtles and Dwarfs!
Paulo, is this the story of your server?

@ Everyone Join Paulo's Fan Group!!
Everyone Loves Paulo Torres's Mapping

Thank ALL!

yes this its story of my ot how I maked it and how I adventure around and discoverys of new location!

THANK ALL FOR THE POSITRIVE COMMENTS!

I go down some stair and i see DEMON SPAWN! It are entrance for quest of Rahemos! :D

demon.jpg

Orc castle lookings amazing I UPLOAD TONIGHT!

This is amazing! I wanna see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom