• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ilyisietarum The Land Of Teror

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you win the competition !!!.. you probably will.... xD

oscardestaque2.jpg

Ooh god! Now I know god really do exist! :O!

Paulo Torres is my inspiration source!

lol if you map for 2 days you can do better then this loololololololololololol

it are joke? MAN my map look all coment all say increditibal and now you are say need change railroad? railroad it look very nice man im not sure if you are make oke if its joke i sorry hehe!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
U MUST BE LIKE 10 IF U THINK THEY ARE SERIOUS.
Well, I <333 ur mapping so much! sooo many details ur just to good for this forum..
1 point to improve: itsa incredible, not increditibal. Keep mapping!

Peace, xd!

THANKS ALL i will post my snow map for compestition!

The Snow cover the very hot volcano extreme blizard have pased all sand its covered all life its dead only some player can travel for this undead lands full of grim repers and also frost dragons and also dragon LORD!

snowcomp.jpg

GO MY COMPESTITION!

thanks man! I need inspiration for make map this night but it need be spawn! GIVE IDEAS ALL!

Paulo Torres > Neon, Peroxide, Eirsne, and others...

pleaçe make crytics my mapper mester paulo torres

screenshot2010117175116.png

Paulo Torres > Neon, Peroxide, Eirsne, and others...

pleaçe make crytics my mapper mester paulo torres

screenshot2010117175116.png

shiit, you almost are better tehn paulo! you will try make you are own thread and look there is many fan to you!
you not feel lonly becus paulo is better tehn you im mean you can better tehn paulo butt maybe look how many fan?

On topic:
I Looooove you mapping, sir! Please release this so I can play on it? :)
I hate your mappings, bitch! Delete your map and start over -.-
Press 3 times above this :) /\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back