• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm coming back on the 7th of September.

It's Dominado*

If you guys are going to act BR, at least fucking do it right, damn.

And Ok, go Dominado wz 3, dead server. Have fun fighting vs randoms lol.

It's Dominado*

If you guys are going to act BR, at least fucking do it right, damn.

And Ok, go Dominado wz 3, dead server. Have fun fighting vs randoms lol.
Well if I wanted to act like a Br I would write dominado, Well Szady (Leader Of Kaida) said that they will give us good fights, so for me this works. Ahhh u must be Lunarforce lover aka I love ava/ue disco 24/7.

I barely play Lunar, even less of Shadow, I work too much to play all day everyday. When I play I fight with sds, not ues.

But hey, who am I to talk over the almighty Calar? Olderi Legendari Leader since 93'

Have fun boy.

Ok, but who are u? ahh member of kaida right? the guild that got owned y-day at hive, when we had less ppl.

yea everybody wanna know when you'll back to tibia. so cool story

Ok, but who are u? ahh member of kaida right? the guild that got owned y-day at hive, when we had less ppl.

hahaha

Really pathetic, excting that you won stack battle by combo ue's.

It must be YOU that you've won that action !!! battle commander of WARZONE.

Lokuf, Im not proud that we've won that battle, we just killed 1 guy. After that we started to kill more players of kaida, but suddenly u guys went to the stairs so we just finished what we've started and fucked u.
WE did 2-3 ue combo's.
yea everybody wanna know when you'll back to tibia. so cool story
Ye thats why I directed this to "Wipe Again" members.

yee, you did. As far as I see that combo ue's are your basic pvp rule. No matter if u're leading or not, ALWAYS COUNT UE'S.
+
you've won that action but note that we killed ur 300+ lvls and you killed ours 200lvls sooo....

but ye, for sure u gained more frags !

U had more players since 2x 350 eks blocked tower so Kaida ppl couldn't get in, 2nd, on lunarforce battle are shit with ues, but u do the same on shadow, hypocrisy. Ur power we can count in lvls, not skills

that's my point ! you don't want to play on lunar because ''COMBO UE'S SPAM'' but you do the same XDD the truth is, you can do a shit there without ur WZ3 botting etc.

U had more players since 2x 350 eks blocked tower so Kaida ppl couldn't get in, 2nd, on lunarforce battle are shit with ues, but u do the same on shadow, hypocrisy. Ur power we can count in lvls, not skills
There was only 1 guy that is close to 350 and that's hoxen, but I wouldn't count him as an ek. We don't do the same here, since we made 3 ue combo's to kill ur eks, u guys did the same.
Made Mord, when u played with u didn't say shit about our lvls, our high lvls are transfered to lunarforce, It's not my fault that Kayto made 300 ed in 2-3 week's. U're just trying to give excuses "lvls, ssa, cash, magebot" all this shit. We had 15 ppl at the tower, few eks blocking the entrance and like 10 mages at the stack + me and speed. I won't play lunarforce cuz its shit (feels like 8.6). Huh u killed 2 players that had lvl 300, 1 ek and Maslana 300+ ms. But they didn't cry like ur ppl :D this is what one guy said from ur vent "OMG Calar is playing again, he wont let us exp" anyways cba writing more stuff since all u write is bullshit. I just want good battle like we had with Drako, I hope that u won't act like Veziv. Good Luck

who said that AHAHHAHAHA. Haven't heard anything about you on VT + your ppl don't cry about the lvl? so tell me the reason why 90% of ur high lvls didn't take pz on battle and after we crushed you, they run out to pz.
+
on gray island action, you had 20+ ppl, we had ~15. Second, you've blocked the entrance. Yee, ur team is well known from fast exping. Gather WZ3 4.30? associate?

go cry on lunarforce not to change ue/ava...so u can keep an excuse not to play there trash

Dino u retarded piece of shit, even if they change the exhaust for ue, battles will look like disco party.

Lokuf I don't know who said that, but someone told me this "don't know if its true or not, I rly don't care"
who said that AHAHHAHAHA. Haven't heard anything about you on VT + your ppl don't cry about the lvl? so tell me the reason why 90% of ur high lvls didn't take pz on battle and after we crushed you, they run out to pz.
Hmm when did this happen? y-day? that was the only battle I have lead since 2 months. U had 18 ppl but hey I won't argue with you about amounts like I've said, all i want is good battle doesn't matter if we win or lose. I remember only 1 gather that we had at that time :D that was to kill fatima when she was exping at INQ.

Disco ava gl

@thead
+ 1

Calar what's going with our swe players ?
They play on shadow/lunar or not ?

Back