• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm coming back on the 7th of September.

A random making huge comeback on OT server , so important that you need to make thread about it.

I haven't ever played ShadowCores or LunarForce, but I believe that he isn't a random. Isn't he a huge gold seller or something? Or buys gold something like that

THIS CALAR IS PIECE OF SHIT HE LOVE SHADOWCORESFOREVER 1800 PPL ONLINE MAYBE 50-60 PPL FIGHTING :) 10 TEAMS NOOBCHARS PER BATTLE :) SKULLBASHING/MAGIC WALLING/ AND SHITS DONT FIGH AGAINST THIS RETARDED GUY

I've made this thread for the people I don't have contact with. Do you guys rly think that I care if you say something like "Who's that random kid" or "No-name is making threads" I don't give a shit.
THIS CALAR IS PIECE OF SHIT HE LOVE SHADOWCORESFOREVER 1800 PPL ONLINE MAYBE 50-60 PPL FIGHTING :) 10 TEAMS NOOBCHARS PER BATTLE :) SKULLBASHING/MAGIC WALLING/ AND SHITS DONT FIGH AGAINST THIS RETARDED GUY

You call me a piece of shit Veziv? look I might be a piece of shit for you, but if I'm a piece of shit who are u? Piece Of Shit > Veziv (This says everything) I rather fight with skullbashers/noobchars than fight on lunarforce with you, all you do is spam ava and ue.

YE WE SPAM AVA AND UE U DUMB U NO REMMEBER SHADOWCORES BATTLE AGAINST U ? ALL THE TIME U AVA US WAVE AND UE FROM EVERYWHERE U RETARD

idk how you'll fight calar but your student Kayto is very big hypocrite. He was spamming that lunarforce is shit ots where you can only spam ava and waves. Ok we came to the battlefield with kayto , second attempt and he made a big combo of wave and ava. so pro pvp mastah from lunarforce

Kayto didn't say SHIT when he was in All In and All In dominated the OT but the second nothing worked for All In he started blaming the Avas & UEs and even the swedes for losing battles. Kayto is some piece of unwanted trash that noone could be arsed to look at. Let him be a hypocrite because that is all he can be.

Back