• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm coming back on the 7th of September.

@thead
+ 1

Calar what's going with our swe players ?
They play on shadow/lunar or not ?
I have no clue, I will try catch them somehow, I know satana will play but he doesnt have much time:D we'll fix them no worries.

Calar you are stupid or what? Why you act like a fucking kid here?

You had LESS PPL ON HIVE than kaida? hahahaha :D Your ppl died on 300 lvls and they came on noob chars and now you dont count them? you had ~ 5 ppl more but you will act here, omg :D

2-3 combo ues? you made ~ 15 combo ues - I have cam so I can count combo ues for you, dont tell bullshits man.

I dont cry that we died sometimes but I dont like when someone talk bullshits on forum to get I dont know - 'respect' from randoms?

godbye calar was nice to see u hope u dont come back xD

Wez calar skoncz pierdolic, poszedles grac na 8,6 rozjebalismy was i juz znow na shadow?
Kurwa placzesz jak male dziecko, nie wiem czy ty kurwa sie chwalisz czy zalisz ze wygrales battelke w tibi.

Nagraj do tego jeszcze tibia song i bedziesz slawny w chuj.
Dla mnie to jestes pierdolonym dzieciakiem jak reszta parceli.

Maja, Kuki pjonki ktore na 8,6 dostali w pizde i znow wrocili na shadow.
Co do maji to w 44 typa nie dal rady na 23 ale pzdr.
Masa potem klasa.

A co do twojego dominado to znow bedzie ze expic nie bede mogl?
A jak mnie zobaczysz to loga zapierdolisz?

who are u ? XD

Your ppl died on 300 lvls and they came on noob chars and now you dont count them? you had ~ 5 ppl more but you will act here, omg :D

If you talking about me, because only me come when our ppl was on tower, that was my main char... xDDD

drako 60 typa vs 30 nas i dostawal w pizde ale cos pierdolisz. a toze wygraliscie na jakis zajebanym 8.6 to ciesz sie jak tam od nas graloz 10 typa reszta to jakies trejdy pobrane byly to sie nie dziw ze przegrali jak wy mieliscie all ludzi z shadow co hchieli grac na jakims 8,6 zajebanym otsiku a na shadow gowno co mogliscie zrobic ojebcie gale i tyle wipe again dominado shadow !!!!

shut up

There was only 1 guy that is close to 350 and that's hoxen, but I wouldn't count him as an ek. We don't do the same here, since we made 3 ue combo's to kill ur eks, u guys did the same.
Made Mord, when u played with u didn't say shit about our lvls, our high lvls are transfered to lunarforce, It's not my fault that Kayto made 300 ed in 2-3 week's. U're just trying to give excuses "lvls, ssa, cash, magebot" all this shit. We had 15 ppl at the tower, few eks blocking the entrance and like 10 mages at the stack + me and speed. I won't play lunarforce cuz its shit (feels like 8.6). Huh u killed 2 players that had lvl 300, 1 ek and Maslana 300+ ms. But they didn't cry like ur ppl :D this is what one guy said from ur vent "OMG Calar is playing again, he wont let us exp" anyways cba writing more stuff since all u write is bullshit. I just want good battle like we had with Drako, I hope that u won't act like Veziv. Good Luck

I didn't cry about lvl but that was the main reason why I left you, I didn't want to play with team which run into other team and just stay on full ssa, for me it was boring so I stood on the weak side after you run to telania, And now, you and Kayto are making stupid threads and act like a Big in stupid game. About excuses, I would't say shit if u didn't make stupid post about battles

drako 60 typa vs 30 nas i dostawal w pizde ale cos pierdolisz. a toze wygraliscie na jakis zajebanym 8.6 to ciesz sie jak tam od nas graloz 10 typa reszta to jakies trejdy pobrane byly to sie nie dziw ze przegrali jak wy mieliscie all ludzi z shadow co hchieli grac na jakims 8,6 zajebanym otsiku a na shadow gowno co mogliscie zrobic ojebcie gale i tyle wipe again dominado shadow !!!!
yeah shock 100 ppl wipe agian 10 ppl and win +997 for maslana

I cba reading all the posts but I see the name of this thread is "Im coming back on the 7th of september" but in your posts calar you write "we" "we" "we" sooo, are you playing? y u lie nejm af thred if ju alredi plej?

Back