• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

im going to vent a bit of rage

Reaper4695

Reaction score
im so fucking sick of all the fucking idiots who think there pro when they get there team to come kill u in duel arena and its like fuckin 9 v 2 then they call u a noob because u can tank all the fuckin idiots then when they want to leave duel arena they ask u to kill them then they have to add the "noob" on the end.

THEN theres the people who come up and go "hi can you help me" ME being nice says "help with what?" and they say "give me items" so i say omfg stfu leave me alone u dam fucking idiots and then they call me a noob and spam it to me over and over then the same shit happens but they want me to block shit for them and if i dont they call me a noob again WTF IS WRONG WITH U I DIDNT GET MY LVL AND MY ITEMS BY BEGGING TO OTHER FUCKING PLAYERS HOW ABOUT I COME TO UR COUNTRY AND STAB U ALL IN THE HEART U DUMB FUCKERS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY A GAME WITH OUT BEGGING FOR SHIT

THEN theres the people who see ur a decent lvl and go "can i kill u for lvls?" and i say no fuck off i lvled my self u can do the same then they reply by calling me U GUESSED IT A NOOB HOW THE FUCK AM I A NOOB WHEN IM LIKE 8 TIMES UR LVL AND NOT BEGGING FOR SHIT AND NOT ASKING FOR LVLS OR HAVING A TEAM OF LIKE 9 KILLING 1 PERSON HELLO THAT DOESNT MAKE U GOOD THAT MAKES U A DUMB ASS FUCKING IDIOT WHO CANT PLAY A GAME NOW PLEASE STFU LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO SUCK UR BROTHERS NUTS TY NOW DIE

IM going to note some of the biggest noobs in the server feel free to add ur own

-Giitho-pally
-Dream
-Jey Maa
-Bykoe (or wat ever the brs name is)
-Dark Sioer
-Louco Druid
-Piti Chupa pichi
-and the rest of those fuckin mexican cross brs

@pwnt yes i needed to vent my rage lol

Last edited:
I can relate to a lot of it... but I tried creating the 2v2/3v3 area for a reason. And I understand, players really sometimes don't wanna play fair. But hopefully I'll fix all the bugs really soon and gameplay will be up to par, then we can work on the little community things.
We're in the middle of a generation transition I believe, it'll take a bit to start back up, but it will definitely start rolling again.

And some healthy raging is good for everybody <3
We understand, and love you, on the forums!
Red

I've seen alot of new chars recently, most mexicans/brs beggers.

IM going to note some of the biggest noobs in the server feel free to add ur own

-Giitho-pally
-Dream
-Jey Maa
-Dark Sioer
-Louco Druid
-Piti Chupa pichi

I'm annoyed as well also.I own them 1v1 ,i can stay alive for ages,and prolly kill one ,or both of them if it's 2v1.But when they keep chasing u with 8 people,then it's just not funny anymore.You'r list of complete noobs,is totaly correct.

-Giitho-pally
-Dream
-Jey Maa
-Dark Sioer
-Louco Druid
-Piti Chupa pichi

Hows githo-pally a noob, if he solod u?

Btw I lol'd at ur reason to edit post "STFU THATS WHY" LMFAO

lmao reaper xD u didnt need to write that much,
just simply type

"!@#$ all br"

because everyone knows why they are hated y many

Where the fuck am i you nooooooooooooob aeuaheaehaeuaheauheauehaueahuea

lol i thought it was quite funnt as well statik and i wrote the list b4 he soloed me but i still stand by my current statement that his a noob because b4 he soloed me he said "moment i bring team" when it was just me in duel

LOOOL ye its funny when they call you noob, like today i went to arena cause i was bored and i was like i want to kill some noobs i hadnt play too much so i didnt know how pallies were, holy fuck that noob githo, hes a noob i remember him asking me for a friendship and he always was like dude why did you kill me i coudl kill him easy, and now i went there and he out damage me I couldnt pot like i used with 6 mages at me, now 3 pallies can outdamage me easily with pots and yes after i ran to another spot to try to kill em 1 by 1 they were like noob noob you are hunted by me lol... I wont continue playing tough but for all the mages that worked hard for rbs/lvl they need a fix i think is the same for knights and ye i know red is working on it but i just wanted to say that :p cause im way better than him in rbs/lvls and pvp skill but that was fucking overpowered hits of 3.5k-4k thats just not fair even answer at lvl 1k before the update he couldnt kill me

u think thats over powered he hits me 6k-7k even when i have a phys ring so his going some thin going on

well ye that was over powered for me ;=), but idc i just wanted to go arena and fuck all the brs like i used too :(

reaper another noob for ur list is.. henrry saint
i was in duel arnea yesterday and he came in there and i wrecked him 2 or 3 times
then he would pop in and say noob then pop up and down the stairs wat is that shit.. then he got mad at me and called me a noob cuz he would paralyze me and i would just stand still and wreck him.
hes such a noob that he was using pots in the duel arena and i was still wrecking him without using any pots
i hate it when ppl call u a noob when u can wreck them and they know it

haha thats exactly why i raged how is it that we are noobs when we can solo like 3 of them and then when they call more people and kill us they go NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB i remember i droped this nub in demons once because he was pking then his friend said kill me so i was hitting her as she pz hopped then she called dream and some nub and they all jumped me but she got the last hit so she was going around with the trohpy spamming it hard out like she won some great victory then i'd kill her when she left pz and then she would come back spamming the trohpy and calling me a noob lol

lol yea i hate noobs like that.. and i really hate the noobs that atk u in the arena when a high lvl is atking u and when u kill the high lvl they go sorry didnt mean to hit u... everyone knows thats some bullshit.
i get tired of being called a noob when im not one.. even when i get wrecked by someone i go back and fight and try again and i never call them a noob.. so annoying

i think thats like the only word in english they know they cant even spell what they beg for most "itens"

haha thats true.. they always say plx itens.. and silent sorcorcer annoys me too cuz he always follows me around saying buy cyntarist wand and is trading me all the time and no matter how many times i tell him that i dont have one he still thinks i do... aahhhhhhh i just want to kill him

Back