• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm the Real RealSoft, The other accounts have been hacked and I can't get them back!

The RealSoft

Reaction score
Sorry, but Znote msged me over skype with this matter, that someone have been "begging" for donations and shit around.

First of, I NEVER beg for donations.

Last time I were online on "RealSoft" was like 4-5 days ago, maybe more... and I can't get him back because the email address is wrong...
The user EliteOTs also are hacked, I still got email/pass, but he's banned.

Else than That, I do not have any other users! NONE!
I'm ALWAYS online with a Swedish IP address! starting with 83.~~.~~.~~

And I understand you want to black list me now, but it's not the real me you've voted against, you voted against the hacker, believing that was me.
So once more, I've not been online on RealSoft/EliteOTs for 4-5+ days!

Id' appreciate if you perma banished "RealSoft" before he does even more damage!

I confirm I'm RealSoft, by using the official --removed name-- website!
Confirmation Link(Watch the URL very carefully!):
--removed link--

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been supporting you all along.

RealSoft!

Thank you... I wish to cut the balls of my hackers, seriously.. I had no idea they were screwing up my reputation in here while me and Znote were working on --removed name-- security -.-

So sorry to hear that :(

I don't see any reason why they should ban you all along.
Maybe they don't like that you get high amount of players?

Who knows. You aren't doing anything bad for the community.

I'm so confused, I don't know what to believe. You go around on EliteOTS and lie to everyone that you're not Realsoft, I don't know what to believe anymore. Is this a stunt or has he got hacked for real? no way of telling anymore.

I'm so confused, I don't know what to believe. You go around on EliteOTS and lie to everyone that you're not Realsoft, I don't know what to believe anymore. Is this a stunt or has he got hacked for real? no way of telling anymore.

Whatever it is, the staff thought he deserver ban on all his users...

Someone really hacked him, he was following the rules until this mess started.

Hello Realsoft, Glad to see you back here! Feel free to pull your stupid scam shit somewhere else, OTLand is not the place for that. Stop pretending to be someone else, you're a disgusting scammer, get out of here.

I like that he actually tries to do something.

And Ragimus_Maximus.

Go away. We don't want you badass.

didn't the real "REALSOFT" had someone trustable of otland members on msn so the member can proove that he is the real one?

Mods must really hate me..
and Zisly.. I have no idea why all this hate towards me all the sudden, only because I tried to change, but the community wouldn't allow me as long I were "RealSoft"..
I changed name and tried to protect it as far I could, and look what happened.. the server became thousands times more successful...

earlier I was hated by lots because I were RealSoft, the guy who bans innocent people because they REALLy didn't bot.. Bot doesn't exist...
Now I'm hated because I didn't want people to know "RealSoft" was the funder of EliteOTs.

What's next? people going to hate me because I never give up?.. you tell.. I have no clue seriously.

And about msn, yeah, I got Znote on it, and he know who I am.
Zisly got my msn too, but he hate me too much today..

But the biggest proof... Only I got access to change the domains of:
--removed link--
--removed link--
--removed link--

And everyone know who's the founder of --removed name-- and --removed name--.

But oh well, if you mods hate me THAT much.. I'll leave you alone, just say the word and I'll GTFO of here, up to you.

and Zisly.. I have no idea why all this hate towards me all the sudden, only because I tried to change, but the community wouldn't allow me as long I were "RealSoft"..
I changed name and tried to protect it as far I could, and look what happened.. the server became thousands times more successful...

earlier I was hated by lots because I were RealSoft, the guy who bans innocent people because they REALLy didn't bot.. Bot doesn't exist...
Now I'm hated because I didn't want people to know "RealSoft" was the funder of EliteOTs.

What's next? people going to hate me because I never give up?.. you tell.. I have no clue seriously.

--removed link--
--removed link--
--removed link--

But oh well, if you mods hate me THAT much.. I'll leave you alone, just say the word and I'll GTFO of here, up to you.

Cut the shit and stop with the self pity. I do not hate you but I can't say I'm too fond of you either. I have you on msn, yes, we talk at times (even though it was a long time ago since last), yes, but that doesn't mean we were ever best pals or something. I'm not going to give you some kind of courtesy of keeping my mouth shut whenever an opinion/messages arises in me that you consider to be putting you into a bad light, if that's what you've assumed. I'll be honest and base my message on what I see/read, I don't know you at all tbh, we've just talked about superficial stuff and I know little to nothing about the real you: if you'd be capable to screw people over and lie, so I'm not gonna take your side automatically.

"Hate me all of the sudden", yeah, my posts probably came out of nowhere and I made everything up just to put you into a bad light... If I dislike what I see: I'll react... stop assuming that people hate you or are after you as soon as you see a negative post, i.e.g, stop with the self pity and open your eyes.

--removed link--
--removed link--
--removed link--

Everyone that have played your server for more than 3 hours hates you. You are corrupt, can't work with other people, selfish, lying, and childish. People have given you POSITIVE criticism on how to improve your servers for 4 years now, and all you do is reject is saying "they are trolling me". You don't even know the meaning of the word troll. Open your fucking eyes and stop the bullshit. Maby it's time for you to shut down your computer and get out in the real world. Cause if you act the same in real life as you do here, I highly doubt you got any friends. Listen to other people if you want them to listen to you. Im not saying this to be mean btw. :)

Back