• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Imaginnaria is looking for 2 mappers.

guisalum

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Imaginnaria team (which is actually only me) is looking for 2 superb mappers.

First of all, you must speak english and you must be really good at mapping. Below you will find a few examples made by myself of what you will be doing and the quality line your mapping have to be at least.

The server will be launched by the beginning on february. We will run on a dedicated server Quad Core Xeon, 4GB ram, 100mb/s connection located in the USA. Domains have already been bought (imaginnaria.com, imaginnaria.org, imaginnaria.net and imaginnaria.info, yes all 4 domains are already bought and players will be able to login with any of these domains)

The server does not have anything in special, other than being low rate, 100% custom map and having an extensive VIP system developed by me. Now take a look at the current mapping and see if you can do at least this good:

908639001.jpg

933592002.jpg

337708003.jpg

624158004.jpg

175183005.jpg

460210006.jpg

977835007.jpg

251487008.jpg

You can contact me via msn: [email protected]
or you can email me at [email protected] and leave a contact option. If you want you can leave your telephone number.

By being a mapper you will get your in-game gamemaster and depending on your role and your work you get a share in the server's profit.

The server will run on TFS 0.3.6 based and is expected to handle around 400 players.

Thank you.

Back