• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Imgland.net

Have you heard of Imgland before now?

• Yes.

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • No.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Sorry, I'm new.

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Great everyone, I am heading to the bus in some hours which will take me to Dreamhack. During this event i'll most likely launch a beta version on Friday or Saturday. :)

Beta version has been activated from 12:00 (GMT+1) to around 18:00 (GMT+1). Might be earlier.
All beta applicators will receive their code shortly.

Understand that this is the first beta version, there will be one on this upcoming Friday aswell. (People who missed today will be able to test then)

Last edited:
Ignore this kid, hes 5 ft 2 in real life, and is about 90 pounds, and is terrified of anyone/anything that walks. Nice work @ topic :)

A dispute in which you guys changed his email and password to try and quietly remove him? Sad.

Ignore this kid, hes 5 ft 2 in real life, and is about 90 pounds, and is terrified of anyone/anything that walks. Nice work @ topic :)
What does my height or weight have to do with anything? Poor little rich boi has to get down and dirty with the nerds :(
On a serious note: Why is your website better than the others like image shack?

Last edited:
Because imageshack is for fags, and it loads slowly.

Wow. Great response, I can't believe you even said that. 'Because imageshack is for fags' how about you grow up.

Why does it load slowly? Could it be your own connection? Uploading is based on two major factors: Network Connection Speed, and the Speed of the Hard Drive/Processors on the hosting server. The hard drive speed allows for the file to saved more quickly while the processor speed affects the speed of the request and how it is handled.

Wow. Great response, I can't believe you even said that. 'Because imageshack is for fags' how about you grow up.

Why does it load slowly? Could it be your own connection? Uploading is based on two major factors: Network Connection Speed, and the Speed of the Hard Drive/Processors on the hosting server. The hard drive speed allows for the file to saved more quickly while the processor speed affects the speed of the request and how it is handled.

It loads slower due to the fact that they have alot of extra stuff to fetch. Such as comercial, more images and etc. :)
And FYI, global mods can't change account passwords. Nice story tho.

I like that there are no captcha, make it quick to upload like v1.

Btw, give me a notice if you want a german 1gbit mirror. You also got a link on the vapus v3-alpha3 design :)

Back