• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Imgland.net

Have you heard of Imgland before now?

• Yes.

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • No.

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Sorry, I'm new.

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
I like that there are no captcha, make it quick to upload like v1.

Btw, give me a notice if you want a german 1gbit mirror. You also got a link on the vapus v3-alpha3 design :)

Thanks, as soon as I am done with the API section for third party software i'll get more into that. Just let me get over this christmas, my little brother is going to want to play Star wars with me all the time ;X

I Find This useless?

Was that a question? I am not sure if I understood whatever you wanted to know.

Because You're using Re-capcha....

Oooo, yes. True, I am the only person in the world using re-captcha.
It's a 1/50 chance the captcha system will activate, live with it. And try not to use capital letters in the middle of a sentence. It's pretty annoying :)

I always uploaded images with ImageShack,but when I found out about ImgLand,i always host screenshots with it.It's faster & safer & better :D

idk how its safer but i like it. at v1 i used it all the time. now that its better ill start using it again. thanks for the good work,

This website rocks, all other hosting websites are so slow, imgland.net takes only a maximum of 2 seconds to complete the hosting.. it really rocks!

Imgland.net definitely replaced imageshack.us for me.

Testing it:
jhuS66FPeu.png
If I'm not allowed to put my 'test' here please take it off then.

WTF ?! Imgland uses Apache 2.2.14 to server static images ?! How come ?
Additionally, the polish translation is awful.

I'll now only complain, cause when I offered help, I didn't get any answer...

It doesn't work properly for me, first of all, the JS acts a bit strange the second thing is I'm uploading 4.6mb PNG file (2560x1440) screen shot of my desktop, after accepting the terms & conditions and clicking upload it tells me "Invalid format"

WTF ?! Imgland uses Apache 2.2.14 to server static images ?! How come ?
Additionally, the polish translation is awful.

I'll now only complain, cause when I offered help, I didn't get any answer...

Im soon done cleaning up the lang files, I've told you I will send you it and give you the chance to contribute :D
Reason it's using Apacha 2.2 is because I don't see any reason for me to pay for extra servers when Imgland is currently not generating any big money :)

It doesn't work properly for me, first of all, the JS acts a bit strange the second thing is I'm uploading 4.6mb PNG file (2560x1440) screen shot of my desktop, after accepting the terms & conditions and clicking upload it tells me "Invalid format"
Hm, could be your filename. Could you send me the image and i'll look into it :)

Im soon done cleaning up the lang files, I've told you I will send you it and give you the chance to contribute :D
Reason it's using Apacha 2.2 is because I don't see any reason for me to pay for extra servers when Imgland is currently not generating any big money :)

Hm, could be your filename. Could you send me the image and i'll look into it :)

Extra money ? So it's on a shared hosting ? If you don't have any free server, I have shared hosting with nginx :)

snapper crashed after taking screenshot @ winvista ;|

Back