• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImgSnapper - Online screenshot program

Cool =].

@Off topic:
Your avatar lost transparency ;[.

This is simelar to etc gnome-screenshot that auto fires when you hit print screen in gnome (just that you bind it to another key and have the ability to upload)?

ziCAw8vdwO.png

:eek:

This is simelar to etc gnome-screenshot that auto fires when you hit print screen in gnome (just that you bind it to another key and have the ability to upload)?
I've never tried the gnome-screenshot program. But basically what it does is that you press the hotkey, mark the area you want to screenshot and then paste the URL added on your clipboard.
Pretty simple, but very good for people like me that enjoy sharing images.

Nothing to worry about, I just don't want to pay for a certificate, specially for a program that is free :)

It's not that. Where does it install the files to?

Because whenever i need to open it. i need to open this first. >.>

It's not that. Where does it install the files to?

Because whenever i need to open it. i need to open this first. >.>

There is no installation, you just download the program and start it. It is then in your taskbar down to the right corner, so you need to open it from there whenever you wish to change the settings and stuff.
If you don't want this box to pop up please unmark the "Always ask before opening this file".

New version is out, please report to me ASAP if you are having any problems with it. :)

New features in 1.4.0
- View pixelsize of the image you are cropping.
- No more white dots on high quality images.
- Better notification system.
- One step closer to completing the VIP Section.

Quality of JPGs (too high compression) and GIFs (no dithering, ruins quality somewhat especially on images with lots of colors) is bad, and generated PNGs are sometimes bigger than they should be (especially with bigger highcolor images)

Last edited:
Other than that I like all of it, miss the lite version though. :D:D

:) nice i love the image snapper btw xD best tool eva :) maybe i'll get a vip later

Ok, I wanna beta test my "auto patcher".
So I'll release a 1.4.1 patch now. So when I release a smaller version later it will automatically update for you.

Thanks everyone, and try help spreading the word of ImgSnapper :)
New in 1.4.1:
- Autopatching system

And please give me feedback for the new update 1.4.0, you like the "Notification bar". Do you want an option to turn it off?

Back