• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImgSnapper - Online screenshot program

I know it's been alot, but yet another small patch has been released. This is because alot of people have complained about the slow-uploading process and small bugs when cancelling a screen capture.
Hopefully you have the autopatcher and will be able to test it, give me feedback on how smooth the update process went. (I love posetive aswell as negative feedback).

Important information to OTserver owners!
I will OT-server advertise in the patching tool. If you wish to make some comercial before the next major update, then please send me a PM.

Changelog for 1.4.2:
+ Added right click menu to the capture process. This allows you to either Cancel, Refresh screen or Capture the whole screen.
+ Added the option to change the quality of your image. Basically 10% is bad quality, but a very fast upload speed, while 100% is good quality and takes longer to upload.
- Fixed the bug making it impossible to cancel a screencapture by clicking the ESC button. Now you're able to do it.
- Changed standard image type from PNG to JPEG, this reduces the filesize by 1/5 and keeps the same quality (Which is 100% on PNG).
- Made changes to the notification system, before they stole focus everytime they appeared. Now they will not steal focus anymore.
- Made changes to the "New patch" system, now it will include a total patchlog also with short history. Also made it possible to add a small "OT Advertisement" into the popup. (DO NOT BE AFRAID, Imgland and ImgSnapper will be ad-free as usual. It's just for the patcher and new patch notification)

Upcoming features for the larger update coming this weekend:
+ Settings, you will be able to edit all of your settings such as "Show notifications" or "Open the image in a browser automatically".
+ Editing your captured screen, such as adding text to it.
And more...

Also, I've got an idea for tibia players:
What would you feel if we connected ImgSnapper to your Tibia client, and whenever you gained level/gained skill/got killed etc it would automatically make a screenshot for you? I'd like to know if this is something you would want or not.

And as always, report any bug you come over to me and i'll look into it straight away.

Last edited:
yup, some people like simplicity. imgsnapper lite all the way ftw!

I don't like the recent updates, the notifications & image size are just annoying.

EDIT: http://img04.imgland.net/IW0zo2ApGp.png

It's because you're using PNG, use JPG 90% or 100%.
Also, the notifications will be settingsable this upcoming sunday.

Here is a preview of something you will be able to do in the 1.5.0 version:
SW91BsvBn.png

Client patch 1.4.3:
- You will now be able to draw on your screenshots. You mark the area you want, before you release the mouse button you right click and choose "Pen tool".
- Settings have been added, only functions so far is turning on/off notifications. But more is right around the corner.
- A new sound has been included to the snapper. (This is now why the file is ~800KB instead of ~400KB).

Here is an example of an image i've drawn on:
2ESRhaUk2d.png

Last edited:
Another patch has been added, the client will no longer crash.
And you do not need .NET 4 anymore, 3.5 is enough (Which usually everyone have).

I'd like some feedback :)

When I click on 'Auto Update' it loads as it shoulds but my version doesn't change at all, it's like it's downloading an installer but doesn't run it.

Windows 7.

Very strange indeed, considering the fact that i've had 4 different people testing without any problems.

Try this:
1. Remove the ImgSnapper.exe
2. Start the patcher.exe

Could be that it fails to remove or overrite the current file if you're not Administrator on your computer.

I have found the source of the problem, the problem is in patcher.exe whenever you rename your ImgSnapper.exe file.
Working on the fix at the moment, so if you have renamed your ImgSnapper then the auto updater won't work at the moment. I will fix this now tho.

I have found the source of the problem, the problem is in patcher.exe whenever you rename your ImgSnapper.exe file.
Working on the fix at the moment, so if you have renamed your ImgSnapper then the auto updater won't work at the moment. I will fix this now tho.

If you have downloaded the snapper twice, then you might have this problem.

@Kentaro: You might want to explain why you won't use the tool, maybe you got some good improvements suggestions?

Back