• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important message for server owners

xinn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Yesterday around 18:00 CET our DNS provider had an issue which turned out in... deleting around 1000 servers from otservlist.org. What actually happened? Opendns.com, which we use to resolve domain names, was not working properly and was returning fake IP addresses for all domain names (when you query opendns about the domain which doesn't exists they return their google search page, example: OpenDNS).
To keep otservlist clean I implemented a system which deletes multiple servers on single IP and PORT (and keeps the oldest entry) so there is no way to add a server on the same port/ip twice. Because of their error, suddenly hundreds of servers got the same IP and were deleted from otservlist.

I'm uploading a backup right now and i will merge databases soon so you don't have to add your servers manually. Your records, uptime and server description is in a safe place ;)

Everything works ok now :) i retrieved all data except for exprate/client info so you will have to change it manually. Servers are pinned to your old accounts :)

Last edited:
Back