• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer In need of Serious C++ Programmer.

Tech_Rob

Reaction score
That is right, I am looking for a serious C++ Programmer for a big project. I am not listing any details here about the project, you will be required to leave a post here or send a private message to me with this following information.

Name: First Name Is Fine

Experience: Been To College For Programming? Self Taught? How Long Have You Been In OpenTibia? Have You Worked For Other Servers?

Availability: How Long Can You Work Each Day? (Rough Estimate)

Custom Code: Can You Make Custom Codes If I Tell You What I Need?

Either post the above information or private message it to me if you want to remain unknown till the server is ready for launch.

I understand that a post like this one has a very unprofessional look to it due to lack of details, but I do have many ideas to keep a programmer busy while other features are being worked on to the server. The worst thing that you can get out of this is that you spent 5 minutes filling out information.

Tech~

Call me max.. USA... 4 years c++ college and self taught only have worked on my servers.. i'm 21 im online alot could not tell u how long i do it for heh yes custom nodes is cake :)

No serious programmers? Seems this is always where I come to a halt.

Back