• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In your face, botters!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibia.com just released another news information, this time it's the most exciting one I have ever seen in my Tibian life.

We get the will to report botters again!

Botting Reports

If you suspect another player of using unofficial software to play, you will be able to report this player to us. All incoming reports will be processed and then analysed. The evaluated data will be used internally for our anti-cheating measures.

Rest assured that bot reports cannot be abused by players. Reported characters and their accounts will not be excluded from the game due to any unfounded accusations. Only if there is sufficient proof for illegal activities, appropriate measures will be taken.

This marks the end of the botting era!

WOOT!

+1

@Lostboy, 90% of tibia will be gone if they remove bots, who the hell honestly enjoys manually leveling since bot's were released

+1

if i would enjoy hunt i need 1kk and a 20+ ed, which i have xD
(thanks to my moneymakers = ty bot)

+1

@Lostboy, 90% of tibia will be gone if they remove bots, who the hell honestly enjoys manually leveling since bot's were released

What fun is there when botting?
What challenge can you face when botting?

And please, use correct math, because I can guarantee you that 90% of the players are not botters.

You also have to remember that some fair players will come back.

CipSoft will not and never will be a failure, I'm sure no company is that god damn stupid.

It's basically like Tibia but in 1996 when only 1000 players were online, then gradually increase. If you noticed, 64,000 players were playing in 2007, then shortly, botting was widely mass used then decreased due to botters. If CipSoft made Tibia 100% clean from botters, they will start removing all the anti-cheat measure update after update then the game will go back to 7.6 gameplay and people will come back.

Trust me, you people are just with the flow of assholes thinking "CIP is bankrupt, ban all botters = no players = no money = fail company" blah blah and all that nonsense, you're all just pissed that you can't bot anymore.

Grow some fucking balls and play like a fucking man.

What fun is there when botting?
What challenge can you face when botting?

And please, use correct math, because I can guarantee you that 90% of the players are not botters.

You also have to remember that some fair players will come back.

CipSoft will not and never will be a failure, I'm sure no company is that god damn stupid.

It's basically like Tibia but in 1996 when only 1000 players were online, then gradually increase. If you noticed, 64,000 players were playing in 2007, then shortly, botting was widely mass used then decreased due to botters. If CipSoft made Tibia 100% clean from botters, they will start removing all the anti-cheat measure update after update then the game will go back to 7.6 gameplay and people will come back.

I don't agree 7.6 will never back ! And ofc u know 8.00+ have to shoot sd auto not manually like before -.- and all runes.

@sorcerers king "auto shoot sd"

At first sight that may sound a bit wrong and would ruin some ppl fun.

But the thing is, if you have a latency superior than 100, you just wouldn't be able to shoot any sds at all.
That's bad for players from all over the world but USA.
They used to rule the entire server and kill everyone on sight.

All I can say is that all of you who say "finally botters will be gone", you are the botters xD There is none that don't cheat in some way.

I've never cheated in my life :D
Who needs to pay 20 bucks for something when you can play manually and enjoy the damn game for once.

What are you talking about? Get some facts straight first.

>1996
Tibia Article Journey Onward: How CipSoft Made Tibia Come Alive

>1000
Tibia Home

I may not be exact, but you get my point that it started small then gradually increased over time. I just couldn't find the real facts since I didn't play in 1996, so I picked 1000 out of the blue.

@Lostboy:
All i can say, you're fuckin' lost boy.

It's nice that you say that, but you have no reasoning behind it.
Good one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back