• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In your face, botters!

The end of the botting era was long ago, this won't make a difference.

So .. Would you play 16hours each day?? And don't got to school. sleep some hours.. and eat one hour .. but no time for friend. Cause u wanna hunt like a man?

what fun is there when botting?
What challenge can you face when botting?

And please, use correct math, because i can guarantee you that 90% of the players are not botters.

You also have to remember that some fair players will come back.

Cipsoft will not and never will be a failure, i'm sure no company is that god damn stupid.

It's basically like tibia but in 1996 when only 1000 players were online, then gradually increase. If you noticed, 64,000 players were playing in 2007, then shortly, botting was widely mass used then decreased due to botters. If cipsoft made tibia 100% clean from botters, they will start removing all the anti-cheat measure update after update then the game will go back to 7.6 gameplay and people will come back.

Trust me, you people are just with the flow of assholes thinking "cip is bankrupt, ban all botters = no players = no money = fail company" blah blah and all that nonsense, you're all just pissed that you can't bot anymore.

Grow some fucking balls and play like a fucking man.

dumbasss alert

i loled.

i like this 1:

bannedih.jpg

Back