• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In your face, botters!

no bot is only for no lifer :p

sorry it's my opinion...

no-life is an excuse made up by players that is jealous that they can't get same status as another player.

No-life is mostly used when someone is having lack of experience or skills to play the game properly..

in several cases the guys have most real life than any other, is mostly the guy is having the best status in games as well..

and in another case I've found truly No-lifers that have played tibia for several years and still can't pass lvl 50 in real tibia.

Next time you use the words No-Life.. don't use it because you're jealous on other players.

Bot have always been the Key for retards to have a chance get some status in the game, and status in game is that important for retards because they think that status they have gain in a game will take act in real life too. (I've seriously heard a guy said he going to take lvl 100 in real tibia and then get a girl irl, said in South Sweden 2007 by a guy was totally geek in tibia)

I don't care about what you guys saying it is my opinion sorry...

I won't waste 5h or more in real tibia to gain one level, lol... if you don't understand what I mean then shut up you retards...

I don't care about what you guys saying it is my opinion sorry...

I won't waste 5h or more in real tibia to gain one level, lol... if you don't understand what I mean then shut up you retards...

You're the retard yourself for not understanding what the hell you just said. thumbs up!

Well, this thread got any point cuz botters will still bot, they don't care if their 100lvl-one-month-boted character will get banned or not, players will still bot cuz getting levels manually or/and hunting monsters isn't fun, there are many more interessing things to do. Nowdays players want to have high levels and fight with each others, that's tibia nowdays. The second thing hotkeys etc. wont be removed. As far as i remember there were any feature they removed after adding it (correct me if im wrong, i may be wrong). What else I can say? All bot haters should just agree with botting because you can't stop it. Once again Tibia is nowdays boring, the only fun for players are wars (Yea i know they're doing wars with bot too, but who understand them? ;d)

Welcome to the era of botting & having a life.

Last edited:
Well, this thread got any point cuz botters will still bot, they don't care if their 100lvl-one-month-boted character will get banned or not, players will still bot cuz getting levels manually or/and hunting monsters isn't fun, there are many more interessing things to do. Nowdays players want to have high levels and fight with each others, that's tibia nowdays. The second thing hotkeys etc. wont be removed. As far as i remember there were any feature they removed after adding it (correct me if im wrong, i may be wrong). What else I can say? All bot haters should just agree with botting because you can't stop it. Once again Tibia is nowdays boring, the only fun for players are wars (Yea i know they're doing wars with bot too, but who understand them? ;d)

Welcome to the era of botting & having a life.

No way in hell that I'm going to agree with botting, I enjoy playing manually. Also keep in mind, I play non-pvp, so I hunt with a bunch of my friends instead of being in wars.

No way in hell that I'm going to agree with botting, I enjoy playing manually. Also keep in mind, I play non-pvp, so I hunt with a bunch of my friends instead of being in wars.
Optional PVP = Didn't happen ;/

You say that because you're jealous that people get high levels without being involved in war?

hunting in groups in no pvp is way easier then in pvp and pvp e, mas res without healing monsters, ueing without damaging players helps you to kill everything without so much risk

You say that because you're jealous that people get high levels without being involved in war?

You need to learn how to respect the opinion of other people, don't just go saying "fuck you" cause you don't agree.

Honestly, it would be interesting if NOBODY had a bot.
On the other hand, since that is not going to happen, the only way to keep up with those that bot, guess what is? To bot as well.

I've never cheated in my life :D
Who needs to pay 20 bucks for something when you can play manually and enjoy the damn game for once.

You know.. Some prefer to go out and Have a Life while your Character does its own thing so when you come home and have the time you can do what you Truly love about the Game.. Kill People. KK ty amen.

If your not willing to spend 5 hours on one level (which I'm not)
Then play Tibia in your spare time.

Tbh, if you bot, your more of an addict than those who dont bot IMO.

What fun is there when botting?
What challenge can you face when botting?

And please, use correct math, because I can guarantee you that 90% of the players are not botters.

You also have to remember that some fair players will come back.

CipSoft will not and never will be a failure, I'm sure no company is that god damn stupid.

It's basically like Tibia but in 1996 when only 1000 players were online, then gradually increase. If you noticed, 64,000 players were playing in 2007, then shortly, botting was widely mass used then decreased due to botters. If CipSoft made Tibia 100% clean from botters, they will start removing all the anti-cheat measure update after update then the game will go back to 7.6 gameplay and people will come back.

Trust me, you people are just with the flow of assholes thinking "CIP is bankrupt, ban all botters = no players = no money = fail company" blah blah and all that nonsense, you're all just pissed that you can't bot anymore.

Grow some fucking balls and play like a fucking man.

reason why it went from 64,000 players- 30,000 was all the sucky updates, If there was no rune-hotkey i'd play fair. I had never even heard of bot till 8.1 when graphics were totaly fu**** up

Still you got a point

reason why it went from 64,000 players- 30,000 was all the sucky updates, If there was no rune-hotkey i'd play fair. I had never even heard of bot till 8.1 when graphics were totaly fu**** up

Still you got a point

They had to make sucky updates because everyone was complaining about the cheaters. So CipSoft made the updates to keep the normal players fair with the cheaters. Now they admit it was a bad mistake and consider banning them all.

Bringin' back the old Anti-Idle!

(weighted tic-tac box on a hotkey casting a spell I'll never learn)!

Red

Bringin' back the old Anti-Idle!

(weighted tic-tac box on a hotkey casting a spell I'll never learn)!

Red

CipSoft is solving a solution to put an end to that method.

And they'll bot in it as well, making OT even worse.
Kidding?

Botters equals more a higher player count which equals in a more interesting "view" seen from otservlist.

Botters equal higher levels which equals to more awesome wars.

There are many advantages with botters and some disadvantages.

Kidding?

Botters equals more a higher player count which equals in a more interesting "view" seen from otservlist.

Botters equal higher levels which equals to more awesome wars.

There are many advantages with botters and some disadvantages.

You like equals:ninja:?

Back