• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Independent ATS project need Help.

sexyboyy

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
I've been watching some mappers are magnificent! can see that the addition of talent and creativity.
Myself and a friend here in Brazil, we are beginning an custom RPG project in order to bring right back that old desire to play tibia, which even I've been having after these updates. At about three years I had this idea and started alone, watching tutorials, map and edit on the side, pieces of good quality maps available in forums. We want to bring online if possible to the middle of the year. He sprites, scripts, and site systems and I with the map section, we are going very slowly with the project, we do when we have time, but I'm a mapper apprentice yet, I am learning to use the details, but I have very notion of coherence. On the map was used as a base map of Atlantyda server, some parts servers like Eternal Kingdoms and some good cellars available for mappers in Otland, Tibiaking and the Old Xtibia. I'm mapping one desert city but I'm with some difficulty, I would like some help with this small part. I want convey the image of RPG in the desert. Traps, puzzles, mysterious NPCs... I'm thinking of a desert rpg including the city and hunting areas with certain shades of mysteries. We will put later some custom monsters, like harpies, griffins, sandworms, classic dragons, scarabs and more mythological monstersand other desert monsters to follow our roadmap.
If someone can help us with map pieces, old rpg maps that do not use too, can donate, we will edit and use with the due Credits. I thank!

ps: we need also to pieces of ice and sprites who can donate. Contact me please.
If you have Any idea to Project and monsters post here ;)

Sorry my Bad English, i'm BR :eek:;)

Back