• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

innocence of muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you think? freedom of speech or should it be banned?
---

IMO the movie is completely retarded, not funny and a complete mockery of a religion. However, the sandcamels who kill people for it and rebel are just as moronic as the makers of the movie. When i heared a pakistani government guy promised around $100,000 for the murder of the maker I was shocked, that country clearly still resides in the medieval days.

You can watch the 5 dollar target movie here: Innocence of Muslims - Muhammad Movie - FULL HD - YouTube

Well,I'm a muslim,and I'm offended. I don't think they should kill people because of it,but they should ban it. Insulting the Prophet Mohammed has always been and always will be totally unacceptable to Muslims. This is a non-negotiable point for Muslims across the world. Religion for that matter is a sensitive case for every believer, so it would hurt if someone making fun of it, because of the emotional and serious connection to the religion. People feel comfort in their religion, they want to feel appreciated as human beings, they feel release in their religion, why make fun of something that's powerful in someones life?
And,I just want to say that it's absurd to attack other people because of people that doesn't respect other religions.

Last edited:
I'm going to make one comment and it will be my last post.
I don't even want to have a discussion like this, it is just going to start another flame war.

People take religion way too seriously and are being offended way too easily.
I respect what everyone believes in, but to attack or threaten anyone because your religion was insulted is ABSURD.
Sometimes people need to get over it and ignore other people.

Well,I'm a muslim,and I'm offended. I don't think they should kill people because of it,but they should ban it. Insulting the Prophet Mohammed has always been and always will be totally unacceptable to Muslims. This is a non-negotiable point for Muslims across the world. Religion for that matter is a sensitive case for every believer, so it would hurt if someone making fun of it, because of the emotional and serious connection to the religion. People feel comfort in their religion, they want to feel appreciated as human beings, they feel release in their religion, why make fun of something that's powerful in someones life?

Well.... freedom of speech I'd say. Eventhough the movie is plain racist and negative towards muslims, there might still be a number of people who enjoy it (for whatever reason that might be), and in a free world even the muslims should respect that.

innocence of people thiking on religion ._.

@Gail Truth Man

I would just ignore the film (like i'm doing now),but I just want to say that everyone should respect their religion,if there is some people (from other religions) that don't respect it,it's their problem. They take it too seriously,I just want to say that it's absurd to attack other people because of people that doesn't respect other religions.

Violence = More violence

muslims raged the u.s embassy in here for that movie. loads of ppl harmed...

but well, We cannot judge them, I have never felt so strongly offended because some dude insulted jesus christ or mother earth.

I came to think, maybe for them is like insulting your mom! if someone does insult your mom in a movie directly, what would you do!?

but well, as I said in my first line, violence is not the way to solve problems. it never is... except for the u.s governmnt and muslims!!... oops hahaha just kiddin''

If someone talks bad about the Islam they call it "freedom of speech" if somebody in Germany talks bad about a Jew they call it "anti semitic".

Congratulations sick people.

it's about time musslims understand they're not on the top of the world. seriously..
Saying anything about their prophet = lots of violence, at some points even terrorists show up (No, I'm not FUCKING calling Arabs/Muslims terrorists!)
But it's totally cool to make fun of Jesus which kinda is like the prophet for the rest of the world... MmmmHmmm

I'm from a Christian country, and I couldn't give less fucks about what people have to say or not, I don't... but I give a lot of fucks when some people can talk dirt about one thing, but wont accept others to trash talk themselves.

Dude Jesus is a Prophet, he is the same as Mohammed in Islam, but his name is Isa. Maria is Mariam.

Dude im a Moslem and Jesus is a Prophet, he is the same as Mohammed why don't you understand? YES WE HAVE JESUS but his name is Isa.

No offense, I don't give 1 single fuck about religion.
The thing that annoys me is the double moral in "being nice".

844.jpg

That's the problem, people care too much.

Yeah we care so if someone joke with Prophet Muhammed so can i "muslim" joke about Jesus wich is the Prophet of "Chrisitans"??

Answer: No, because Jesus is Prophet Isa in "Islam" and we "Muslims" Respect each other religions!

So how can we take our Revenge back??

By killing them! Thats how i think but i dont know how other think!!

What about South Park? They have in-directly taken the piss out of Jesus and my God on several occasions. Quite frankly, I find it pretty damn funny.

Yeah we care so if someone joke with Prophet Muhammed so can i "muslim" joke about Jesus wich is the Prophet of "Chrisitans"??

Answer: No, because Jesus is Prophet Isa in "Islam" and we "Muslims" Respect each other religions!

So how can we take our Revenge back??

By killing them! Thats how i think but i dont know how other think!!

I am honestly speechless

Someone deleted my post for which reason?

I do not care about this film, and to be honest the creator of this film has not alot knowledge about the Islam. So my question to all moslem is, why do you feel attacked by this bullshit? If you feel attacked then fight them, how? Practise your religion how the Quran teach us, without to kill people or to use any weapons because it is haram.

Jihad is not a holy war, where's that in the worship?
Murdering is not Islam, and you are not observant.

-Lupe Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom