• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

innocence of muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutt shell.
[video=youtube;bVYOY-Jgle4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVYOY-Jgle4&feature=g-all-u[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh &.. "Pulls a picture with the words Muslim & Christians from google, still manages to spell both wrong"

I read a couple of the reactions of this video and I think you all should read them as there are a couple of great points.

Sthu (h for heck) i find it funny how muslims always over react with how they are always been a victim of racism

im muslim and been all around the world and the last thing i have worried about is racism.. aint none of that happening lol

oh well, prob bcuz im not from a muslim country :) and all those crying about this obviously care to much or are arab/iraq/ some random kid with some jew nose ;p

TriWear? What is your problem? Was Adolf Hitler a moslem? No he was a Christ, is George Bush a Moslem? No he is a Christ, so what do you want to tell us with your pathetic post?

nTfynAy.jpg

Should I make a full list? I can if you really want to start a flame war...

Why is that relevant? I don't support religion at all for your information, but islam is worst. Islam is not the "religion of peace", and that is kinda what I tried to say with my post.

If someone talks bad about the Islam they call it "freedom of speech" if somebody in Germany talks bad about a Jew they call it "anti semitic".

Congratulations sick people.

Check my signature. And it's TRUE.

btw, fuck those who call muslims terrorist and so on

they the same red neck kids who are racist to black ppl too stupid jews

- - - Updated - - -

hate when ppl always compare a muslim to a paki kid / iraq / or whatever the fuck they are

cuz there are a lot of african muslims and jamaican muslims too

i re-opened the thread because I was told that it might have been possible to have a decent argument, it was shown however that you arent capable of that, so I'm closing it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back